Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

Airport Lounge Discussion

Options

Replies

• Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,542 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Airport Friends:

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is going to be a good day. I am having a good morning so far and I am doing really well with things. I am going to get some stuff done this morning. I think it is going to be a good morning. I am going to hopefully get a walk in this morning.

@CSEGUIN2 - I am glad you had a good day
    @LindieMaeP - We were able to relax this weekend. We had a good weekend. I love the flowers.

Well it is time to get some breakfast. I hope you all have a great day.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,770 Member
    Options
    It’s 70 feels like 70 with a high of 85 today. Insight Timer Quote: A single rose can be my garden…a single friend, my world.—Leo Buscaglia I AM: My personal wealth extends far beyond just money. Axe Sharpening: Take the risk or miss the chance!—Toni Livers 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: Set yourself a kindness mission to help others today. Fitness Quote: Whatever the problem is, The answer is not in the fridge.—fitnessmotivationalquotes.co Motivational Quote: Smile, love, and be kind; those are the best ways to live and enjoy your one wonderful life.—unknown Closed all hearts on my Samsung Active 4 and had 13,368 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 69/305 mile a day and 8 Week Strength-Advanced Speed Bench Day after work.
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,501 Member
    Options
    Good morning
  • NovemberGail
    NovemberGail Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    So much happening among us. Would love to respond to each one but I missed posting last night and running late this morning. I will carry you all in my heart today. Will quickly say that I love your hairstyle for the wedding Tabatha!

Today's word is synthesis.

3dkuhv27kjwh.jpg
  • ginnaboots
    ginnaboots Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Tabatha-Love your hair. So pretty. How exciting for you!

Lindie-The flowers are so beautiful. Just not seeing much around here yet. I think it is because of the weird weather we had all winter. Cold then warm. I think the flowers are confused on what to do...lol

Gail-Beautiful picture!

Hope you all have a great day! Happy Monday!
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 6,271 Member
    Options
    Good morning all. had a very devastating day yesterday, I'm not going into details but I felt my world had come to an end. Today is better. Thank God.

Tabatha loved the hair. Linda beautiful flowers.

This was part of my morning devotional, and I sure needed it.

Today is a new day, a day for a new beginnings, attitudes, and hope. This is a day to overcome worries of the past and to be faith-filled and positive about the future.
  • LindieMaeP
    LindieMaeP Posts: 4,746 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone thank you for the comments on my pictures of the flowers, I just aim and click, the camera does the rest!! BUT I tend to always find something to aim and click!! I hope you all are having a good day and a good start to week 5!! Can you beleive we are on week 5 already?? OH MY !!
    @Tabatha_Cain so glad you had a good weekend and it was relaxing, enjoy your day at work today and dont' sweat the small stuff eh !! Have to remind me of that all the time.
    @ThursLins thank you. I hope you are doing well during the challenge.
    2loads of laundry done just waiting for them to cool off before I put them away - then I will see what I will get into - it is so nice out, Gene and I might go shopping, or I might go by myself. I have an event this Sunday and I want a new purse - not that I dont' have one, I have lots but they can't hold all I need them to hold at times. Plus I like a shoulder strap too. Also want a summery colour one. I 'll check out winners and maybe Marshalls... or I just may make do !!
    Have a good one and enjoy your Monday !!
    pd85sx5tma2g.gif
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today has been a good day. Got dishes and laundry done. Also played cards with Hubby. Ankle is a little sore tonight so am glad I have rested it today. Tomorrow is TOPS and the dentist for another filling.
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,862 Member
    Options
    good afternoon everyone! it is a beautiful, mild, sunny day here today! my daughter says hi to all. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i did my strength training workout earlier this morning and i really enjoyed it. i went for a walk a while ago to drop off some extra clothes to the clothing drop box that is near my place. i like to help others whenever i can. i will be doing some dancing later on. i am heading out to see a movie called crazy rich asians at the library that is close to my place. i have heard that is a good movie. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • ThursLins
    ThursLins Posts: 1,611 Member
    Options
    4ig5lu8axsxi.jpeg

These were my purple coneflowers of various kinds. The special ones were "red" and "double pink". This was my view when standing at the kitchen sink (of our home in Michigan.) I miss all my plants & flowers more than I miss the house. Altho, the house was very nice. It was about 150+ yrs old, a square brick house. Not the fancy Queen Ann style or anything. It was more of a "gingerbread house." Literally, perhaps, since I baked so much. LOL.
  • LindieMaeP
    Options
    @ThursLins very nice, love it !! I would enjoy that view for sure. It was sunny out but the sun has gone behind the clouds that are around and moved into town, rain tomorrow but no worries gotta carport I can hang out in out side lol Got to be creative for that 10 min outside eh!!
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Options

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today is Tuesday and it is going to be a good day. I am excited for the day today. I have been working hard and I have been trying to get all the stuff done for the wedding. We meet with the DJ this weekend. So that should be fun. I am hoping that things will go well today. I have a headache so I took a migraine pill to help combat the headache. I started with the headache last night.

@NovemberGail - Thank you. Sometimes we are all so busy. Love those flowers. What are they?
    @ginnaboots - That could be. My flowers are just now starting to come out of the ground and grow out. No flowers that I can see yet in my yard. I will have to pay attention and look this morning.
    @Kurtize - Thank you. I am sorry for what happened. Today is definitely a new day.
    @LindieMaeP - Way to go on getting some laundry done. I would definitely check marshall's for some summery purses.
    @ThursLins - I live in Michigan. These flowers are almost everywhere. I love them. They are so pretty.

Well it is time to get something to eat. I hope you all have a great day.

Tabatha
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,770 Member
    Options
    It’s 64 feels like 64 with a high of 84 today. Insight Timer Quote: I think in a lot of ways unconditional love is a myth. My mom’s the only reason I know it’s a real thing.—Conor Oberst I AM: I learn from my mistakes and grow from them. Axe Sharpening: The unhappiest people in the world are the ones who care most about what other people think.—Marisa Laren 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Action for Happiness: What values are important to you? Find ways to use them today. Fitness Quote: Today’s workout is about to Get Slayed.—gymquotes.co Motivational Quote: You’ll be so proud of yourself for never giving up.—unknown Closed all hearts on my Samsung Active 4 and had 15,318 steps yesterday. Training plan: Day 70/305 mile a day and 8 Week Strength-Advanced Heavy Squat Day after my morning appointments provided I don’t get a text that I’m needed today at work.
  • Patti241
    Patti241 Posts: 4,501 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone.
  • cormierannie
    cormierannie Posts: 4,862 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone! it is a mostly sunny and mild day here today. my daughter says hi to all. she is working at her part time job after school today. both budgie birds are doing well and say cheep, cheep! i went for a short run earlier this morning and i really enjoyed it. i went for a walk a while ago to drop off some extra food to the food bank box that is at my local grocery store. i like to help others whenever i can. i will be doing some dancing later on. have a great day, everyone! take care and stay safe.
  • CSEGUIN2
    CSEGUIN2 Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Good Evening Everyone!

Today was a good day. Went to TOPS and had a small gain. With all that has been going on I think I did ok. Walked to and from the dentist. The farthest I have walked let alone with out crutches. Feeling it now but rest, movement and ice will help it feel better and continue to heal. Got my physio reminder for Friday. Yesterday got my exam back. Completely forgot all about it lol. I got perfect on it. Haven't been studying as it's just not comfortable to sit at my desk and can't study lying down. Oh well.
  • Kurtize
    Kurtize Posts: 6,271 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon, today is a good day. I feel everything is going to work out. It is a nice day but warm, 82 and we are not into summer yet. Nothing too much else new here. Blessings all.

kpxwfe1aqol6.jpg
  • LindieMaeP
    Options
    csncoirw4dex.jpeg
    2aeagsuqb0oc.jpeg
    18b8ju352kso.jpeg
    this was last night going over the Oak Street Bridge - going to Richmond from Vancouver - I was passenger, and was not sure how they would turn out, I did like the cloud formations!!
    @Tabatha_Cain yea good idea to check Marshalls too maybe tomorrow or later, for now I am ok and have a box of purses but I need the right size for some things and not others. I really am not a purse person, just give me pockets that I can stuff my wallet in and I am happy !! lol However, most dresses do NOT come with good pockets !
    Wishing everyone a good night and a great day tomorrow !!
  • NovemberGail
    NovemberGail Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    Good Evening.

Last night's photo was irises. They are just really coming up and are very pretty this year.

@Thurs-Lins: Our cone flowers aren't coming out of the ground yet. The cones and the petunias are beautiful.

Today I went to two nurseries and bought some flowers. When they get further along, I'll have photos.

The photo tonight is from yesterday's sunset. Storms were to the south and the sun was setting in the west (of course). 🤭

Tomorrow's word is clarity.

1cmsocqgc052.jpg
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Options

I hope you are all doing well this morning. Today I work both jobs. It is going to be a great day. Joe works another 12 hour shift today. So that is going to be fun. I think things are going to be a little better for a bit. I am happy about the time and pay and stuff. I cannot wait for the changes on things. Joe and I are getting married in 45 days. Things are going well. We are going to get everything done and paid for for the wedding. We have got this.

@CSEGUIN2 - That is great. Yay! A Perfect Score.
    @LindieMaeP - I agree I am not a big purse person. I just need a pocket as well. Unfortunately women's pockets leave a lot to be desired.
    @NovemberGail - That is a great photo.

Well it is time to get some breakfast. I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Tabatha