• GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,632 Member
    Options
    <3
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,689 Member
    Options
    Afternoon ladies
    Home for the weekend, have to get fasting bloodwork done but its a 1/2 hr drive away.
    Oh well.its supposed.to be sleeting and yucky in the morning when i go.
    Need to get groceries in the house.
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,036 Member
    Options
    Mary thank you!

Heather that sounds wonderful! So romantic!

I put a pot roast on the stove and that is my big accomplishment for the day. Not even laundry. Oh well the day is not over yet.

Annie in Delaware
  • OregonMother
    OregonMother Posts: 1,559 Member
    Options
    Thinking about you, Kim. When does your mother move in?

And thinking about you, Rebecca, and your tender mommy heart.

Flea
    Willamette Valley OR
  • sh0tzz99
    sh0tzz99 Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Barbara-If they are just bringing it out of the store and putting it in my car, I don't tip at all. If they shop for it, drive it to my house, and leave it on my porch, I tip a few of dollars, but not more than 10% and usually more in the 5% range.

Tina in CA
  • LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,374 Member
    Options
    <3
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,445 Member
    Options
    Thinking about you, Kim. When does your mother move in?

And thinking about you, Rebecca, and your tender mommy heart.

Flea
    Willamette Valley OR

That's it exactly, my tender mommy heart.💖.
    Appreciate you!
    Rebecca
    Whidbey
    Wa
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,445 Member
    Options
    Lanette: Enjoy your chicks!

RV Rita: I love that you eat pepperoni and cheese as a snack! You do great getting your protein in! I am not so good at )it! I'm really not a meat eater. I am not a vegetarian...just not a meat eater.

Debbie: Prayers for Destiny

Margaret: My Dad had hydrangeas on Cape Code and they grew beautifully. The ones in your picture look lovely!

Kylia: I am glad Aubrey is doing well.

KJ(Kelly): 5 kiddos would be a lot for me!

Heather: I smiled when I read DH is going to help Edie sew but he himself has never sewed! They will make quite the pair!

Joy: Hope you have a good time in Ireland!

Grandmagege: Welcome Back!

Annie: Thank you for your kind thoughts!

Rebecca: Your talk of lasagna had me craving lasagna!

Tina: Triple AAA didn't have a battery for my vehicle. Sigh...But it all taken care of now! Company for 3 weeks this summer! Wow!

Debbie: I drink lots of seltzer water. I was drinking sodas while caregiving but was able to stop these pretty quickly once caregiving was over.

Katla: I try to avoid juices because of the sugar, but have allowed myself a little OJ recently!

Carla: I am glad you are now pleased with Rich's obituary. I did the rough draft to my DH's obituary and then my son worked on it further. I am pretty pleased with it and it is something I will have for years to come!

Nice weather the last couple of days! Maybe Spring is here. If so I will try to get out and clean up the garden!
    I make a to do list every day and get through much of it. I am tired in the evenings. Tomorrow I head to Atlanta to see my son. I have never seen his apartment! I hope I don't get too tired, but the only way to do more is to do more!

Best,
    Rosemarie from GA

It really made it unique when I sprinkled the sauted onions and mushrooms on each layer. I use both Italian herb paste, and roasted garlic paste. I also precooked the zucchini strips by baking them, with Italian seasonings. Just maybe 10 minutes, so not long. Just not raw when you assemble.
    Its time for lasagna!💖👍🏻
    Rebecca
    Whidbey
    Wa
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,528 Member
    Options
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,528 Member
    Options
    Stats for the day-

Walk w/family- Lucy in stroller- 1hr 58min 27sec, 61elev, 2.95ap, 87ahr, 108mhr, 6.16mi= 712c
    Strava app = 755c
    Zwift home bike trainer- 30.17min, 171elev, 113aw, 20.1amph, 107ahr, 125mhr, 10.14mi= 179c
    Strava app = 197c
    Zwift stats- 30.20min, 174elev, 113aw, 48arpm, 19.98amph, 10.1mi= 198c

Total cal 891

Ran into an estate sale so we walked by a bought some stuff, nothing major. That slowed me down so I didn’t ride as far on the bike once I got home
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,689 Member
    Options
    Atta girl Rori !!!