Squats made my butt smaller

124»

Replies

• dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    edited October 2014
    I personally love my bubble butt, however as OP stated in the 'black' community, my butt isn't as accepted.
    I hope that's a joke.

Cause it's rife with projection.
  • JazmineYoli
    JazmineYoli Posts: 547 Member
    edited October 2014
    dbmata wrote: »
    I personally love my bubble butt, however as OP stated in the 'black' community, my butt isn't as accepted.
    I hope that's a joke.

Cause it's rife with projection.

Disregard. You must live in a bubble (no pun). :wink: :)

BabyGotBack.jpg
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    meerkat70 wrote: »
    i sense troll.... something in the air...

Hmmm...
    faries21 wrote: »
    ...I used to have a soft squishy butt...So recently I have resorted to eating alot and not going to the gym at all. Is this what I should be doing to get my butt back? ...

There's got to be an app for that... :\
  • crisb2
    crisb2 Posts: 329 Member
    edited October 2014
    Disregard. You must live in a bubble (no pun). :wink: :)

BabyGotBack.jpg

zorn797rjkwb.jpg

Big, big booty
    I've got a big booty
    I've heard Anaconda don't, Anaconda don't
    Anaconda don't want none unless I've got buns, hun
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,731 Member
    I suggest rubbing butter into your buttocks every night before bed. They will absorb the fat through osmosis.

Also, you've heard people say that they gain weight from just looking at xxx food. Start a Pinterest board with photos of bacon. Meditate on those photos while rubbing in your butter.

You're welcome.
  • intangiblemango
    intangiblemango Posts: 38 Member
    I find it bizarre that y'all think this is trolling. I dislike my tummy chub more than I miss my butt, but I definitely miss my butt, and it's frustrating to fail at building it up again with exercise despite claims that it is possible. I am much less curvy now than when I started (going from a normal BMI on the high end of the normal to a normal BMI on the low end of normal) and I miss having those curves, even if I don't miss my middle section.