What level of physique is ideal to you:woman

Replies

• SkinnyFatAlbert
    SkinnyFatAlbert Posts: 482 Member
    All five in a row with short rest breaks in between.
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member

9647605925_6fbc81bd53.jpg
    fi b d, o

Somewhere between one and two. I love the muscle definition in the upper body and the legs but I still want soft curves through my midsection, hips and booty.
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    fitness model with fakers please
  • callmenikita
    callmenikita Posts: 118 Member
    definitely fitness model
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    I'm with most other people who have responded to this thread. The bikini example is still mostly feminine, but further defined just loses all attractiveness. The only caveat with the bikini version (for me) is that she look like she might have implants. Those will make any woman instantly unattractive, regardless of her build.

Personally, 25-28%BF... with enough muscle to shape up all the right places... is right in my wheelhouse. Wouldn't you know it, that just happens to be what my wife is currently shooting for :)

Please stop defining femininity by muscle definition. They are hardly related.
    I completely disagree. This thread is about looks, not capability or some other character-defining trait. And it's not like I made up the definition myself... In the looks department, feminine has historically been less muscle, more soft. Masculine being the opposite.

Just because you want the term "feminine" to have a different definition, doesn't mean you can just change it. The word means what it means, and I used it correctly.

fem·i·nine
    /ˈfemənin/
    adjective
    adjective: feminine

having qualities or appearance traditionally associated with women, esp. delicacy and prettiness.
    "a feminine frilled blouse"
    synonyms: womanly, ladylike;
    girlish;
    soft, delicate, gentle, graceful;
    informal: girly
    "a very feminine young woman"
    antonyms: masculine

That's all fine and good, but being feminine or not does not automatically make one attractive or unattractive. While you are entitled to your opinion, declaring that having more muscle definition or a lower body fat % are not feminine or attractive is just ignorant. One definition does not necessarily go hand in hand with the other. Just because you have muscles that are defined does not mean you are not delicate, gentle, graceful or "girly." My muscles are not defined, but I am in no way girly or soft, or delicate or gentle. Your stereotypes of what women should or shouldn't be suck. That is all.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    bikini and fitness, for sures.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    I'm with most other people who have responded to this thread. The bikini example is still mostly feminine, but further defined just loses all attractiveness. The only caveat with the bikini version (for me) is that she look like she might have implants. Those will make any woman instantly unattractive, regardless of her build.

Personally, 25-28%BF... with enough muscle to shape up all the right places... is right in my wheelhouse. Wouldn't you know it, that just happens to be what my wife is currently shooting for :)

Please stop defining femininity by muscle definition. They are hardly related.
    I completely disagree. This thread is about looks, not capability or some other character-defining trait. And it's not like I made up the definition myself... In the looks department, feminine has historically been less muscle, more soft. Masculine being the opposite.

Just because you want the term "feminine" to have a different definition, doesn't mean you can just change it. The word means what it means, and I used it correctly.

fem·i·nine
    /ˈfemənin/
    adjective
    adjective: feminine

having qualities or appearance traditionally associated with women, esp. delicacy and prettiness.
    "a feminine frilled blouse"
    synonyms: womanly, ladylike;
    girlish;
    soft, delicate, gentle, graceful;
    informal: girly
    "a very feminine young woman"
    antonyms: masculine

That's all fine and good, but being feminine or not does not automatically make one attractive or unattractive. While you are entitled to your opinion, declaring that having more muscle definition or a lower body fat % are not feminine or attractive is just ignorant. One definition does not necessarily go hand in hand with the other. Just because you have muscles that are defined does not mean you are not delicate, gentle, graceful or "girly." My muscles are not defined, but I am in no way girly or soft, or delicate or gentle. Your stereotypes of what women should or shouldn't be suck. That is all.

Why does someone always have to try to poop in the punch bowl?
  • joshdann
    joshdann Posts: 618 Member
    You obviously don't know what the word ignorant means. The only way any one person can speak about how attractive one thing or another is, is by voicing their own opinion. It is absolutely impossible for someone to be ignorant of their own opinion.

Nothing in my statement is ignorant. I'm sorry you don't like my opinion, but it is what it is. I don't find muscle definition attractive. I could have said it's gross and it creeps me out (like other people did in this thread), but I didn't. I used the word feminine correctly. You may want it to mean something besides what it means, but that does not change anything.

I never said a woman should be one thing or another. I described what I like. I'm sorry you feel the need to attack other people using defamatory and insulting terms (used incorrectly, to boot), but I won't play that game.
  • WhitneySheree88
    WhitneySheree88 Posts: 222 Member
    Bikini model. All those ladies look fantastic and worked hard for their bodies, I just prefer a little less muscle and the more traditional female body type. I want to be skinny and slightly "toned" but not rock hard, I praise the women that do want that though, they put in a lot of effort and hard work, but it just isn't what I want for myself.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Anyone who is actually interested in me.
  • I'd say bikini looks pretty amazing, IMO.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    kudos to all women out there working on their bods!

based on the original photos, i'd love something between bikini and fitness. but damn, i'll take what i can get.
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    I'm good with 1 or 5. There can be no in between. ;)
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    As a male, bikini, fitness and figure are all amazing. All work extremely hard though.
  • TheNavet
    TheNavet Posts: 162 Member
    Bikini and fitness model - currently stuck in an in between and hopping to one day achieve the look of a fitness model :blushing:
  • olerolls
    olerolls Posts: 70 Member
    I'd say the fitness model when she's not flexing for competition.
  • jpolinisse
    jpolinisse Posts: 149 Member
    bikini
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Other: Big booty and a nice face.
  • shutupandlift13
    shutupandlift13 Posts: 727 Member
    You obviously don't know what the word ignorant means. The only way any one person can speak about how attractive one thing or another is, is by voicing their own opinion. It is absolutely impossible for someone to be ignorant of their own opinion.

Nothing in my statement is ignorant. I'm sorry you don't like my opinion, but it is what it is. I don't find muscle definition attractive. I could have said it's gross and it creeps me out (like other people did in this thread), but I didn't. I used the word feminine correctly. You may want it to mean something besides what it means, but that does not change anything.

I never said a woman should be one thing or another. I described what I like. I'm sorry you feel the need to attack other people using defamatory and insulting terms (used incorrectly, to boot), but I won't play that game.

Please tell me where in the definition of feminine you posted is any mention of muscular definition or even body composition?