Need pals in maintenance or close to maintenance

Options
13»

Replies

• yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I would also like some more maintenance friends!

I hit my goal weight a week ago but am still eating at a deficit to lower my body fat percentage. I'm planning on slowly upping my calories from there and maybe doing a small bulk (though am nervous about this).
  • jessready
    jessready Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm in maintenance now. I find it really hard to keep working out. It is so good for my body, but I now know how to keep the scale from going up, because of how much I eat so I've gotten lazy. I know that exercise is good for me, and makes me stronger. Plus it lets me eat more, so why can't I push for more? Would love some more friends in maintenance!
  • Luthien007
    Luthien007 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty much maintaining now. My main goals are running related and fitbit steps. I'd like to lose 3to 5 more kg when I feel ready. Would love more maintenance friends.
  • guessrs
    guessrs Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I'm 3 pounds away from my goal weight of 129 at 5'6.

I think it will be hard because 1. There are no applauses, congrats etc and 2. In my thrill of reaching the goal I tend to let myself go and sneakily eat more.

So, having support will be nice!
  • Springfield1970
    Springfield1970 Posts: 1,945 Member
    Options
    I have been at maintenance for a few days now. I have been losing fat/building muscle in stages for the last 18 months and I am eating so much now it often freaks me out and I check the batteries in my scales just in case they went mad and I have imagined the whole thing!

Then I remember the size 26 Galliano jeans I am slipping into and feel ok again haha!!!

Would love some more buds! Well done on that maintenance you guys. It's a lifetimes work.. I used to track everything by hand in a notebook but this makes life so much easier! I've never maintained before - either up or down. Tell a lie, I did carb addicts diet for a couple of years and starved and went into a coma every night. Fun.
  • DonnaW_78
    DonnaW_78 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I'm close to trying 'maintainence'! Eek!
  • Ideabaker
    Ideabaker Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Congrats on approaching your goal! Exciting! I'm six pounds away, and already thinking about (and getting nervous about) maintenance. I cycle, do aerobic dance, hike, and am just starting back to lifting.