FEBRUARY 2024 CHALLENGES -- 02/01 -- 02/29

Options
1235»

Replies

• cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,418 Member
    Options
    Yumm, Kathy!!
    I have to got to DMV today to take the TEST and then have my picture taken and thumb print taken if I pass it...I really hate doing this...EGADS, MAN!! In reading the info there are rules I didn't know, but for the most part, I think I'm okay...maybe...I'll let you know.
    Chris
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,893 Member
    Options
    Chris I live in Casper Wyoming. The only test we do is the eye "exam". No extra written. Enjoy those boys!

Karen you will have to show us your nails. And a yoga retreat in Costa Rica sounds so fun. And don't worry so much about the numbers. Time to have fun

Kathy I love fruits and vegetables. Blueberries are the best.

Went to dinner with my daughter and SIL. It was his birthday. Leap year baby. Took him to a new restaurant. They were good but slow. So will try to get up and exercise in the morning.

Shelley

• KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,267 Member
    Options
    Thurs completed Anytime Stretch and Toned Up Arms on FitOn. Also 12,000+ steps.

Karen a yoga retreat sounds wonderful. Enjoy Costs Rica. I went with 3 friends about 10 years ago. Beautiful country.

Chris I’m glad Georgia doesn’t require extra written test. Crazy…

Kathy
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,418 Member
    Options
    DMV said that folks 70 and older have to take the written test when they renew. :( There are three chances to pass while you are there. If you fail the three, you can come back another day and try again. I was so damn nervous even tho I read the book and took the sample tests!! And it was a Thursday and the place was packed! UGH! Check out your DMV rules and see if they have changed.
    Chris
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,893 Member
    Options
    Chris I will. Seems like everything is changing just when I get older!

Shelley