= Daily Avg: 197 (Goal: 50)
    • Steps (23400 / 70000)
      🟢🔴🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘

= Daily Avg: 11700 (Goal: 10000)
    • Log / Und-C&Cs / 1Hr-Exe
      ❌❌🔲🔲🔲🔲🔲

(Yes Days: 0 / 2 Days)
    Sunday & Monday:
    ~ Having issues getting back to my regularly scheduled program after the Memorial Day party we had at the house. I’m sure it helped we finally threw out the remaining gourmet Crumbl 🍪🍪

I have a wedding coming up on Saturday and so I’m very worried about how I handle that. My plan for now is to walk on the beach a looooot to contend with all the potential land mines coming up.
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 526 Member
    Gm yall.
    Monday weigh in
    Pw 239. 8
    Cw 238.0
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,833 Member
    Daily step goal: 10,000
    Sun 5/26: 10,242
    Mon 5/27: 11,209
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,915 Member
    @babytis Yes, the June thread will probably open on Saturday, but feel free to 'start' here already, no need to wait!
  • Pupowl
    Good morning Shape Shifters. I had a long, but not very far, naturewalk with my camera yesterday. This time the birds were a little more cooperative. There was an absolutely soaked stork on a roof I saw on my bike to the walk. I suspect it had been sitting on a nest all night to protect babies and we had a LOT of rain overnight. It looked a little sad. There was a marsh tit with food, a common redstart, some stonechats and a cute willow warbler. It was a good walk. The rest of the day was pretty lazy, though I did pull a bunch of weeds in the garden. I also got sports bra two delivered and thankfully this one fit well. I still don't want to call it comfortable because sports bras just aren't (I am very difficult with clothes and hate tight stuff), but the fit is good and it keeps everything in place. I will only use it for horseriding anyway so I can live with it. Happy Wednesday everyone <3
    The wet stork
    tauj5jp47fft.jpg
    Marsh tit
    j2wpfvgtcrfh.jpg
    Common redstart
    6yb20t0ulnkv.jpg
    dilc9rpdpdu8.jpg
    Stonechats (on the branch is a male)
    tdprsqrtm26t.jpg
    aynaf44cekpa.jpg
    Willow warbler
    d67zab0vhmfs.jpg
    cbe91i74kicl.jpg
    2wmt1c61ak1q.jpg
    07fsixa8p1m3.jpg

• Pupowl
    The daily card:
    Whatever happens in your life, the universe is always on your side. The first step to feeling protected and cared for during times of anxiety is recognizing that safety does exist and that you deserve it. Think about a moment when you have felt safe. It could be napping in the comfort of your own home or at your favourite local beauty spot. Notice the immediate change in how you feel conjuring up that image. Use this memory whenever you feel life's worries taking control.

wccbjib97pdi.jpg
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,979 Member
    Good morning everyone!
    Tuesday steps

Spending the next two days in meetings for work. Not many steps happening there. 😕

@Pupowl Another great week!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,979 Member
    babytis wrote: »
    Hi, my name is Jenny, I'm 53. I need the accountability aspect that this group offers. I still have things to learn about this group, but I'm guessing you'll open a JUNE 2024 chat thread and that's when I actually start. I'm looking forward to getting to know my fellow teammates! :)

@babytis Welcome! 🙋‍♀️ As @Pupowl said, no need to wait, jump right on in! ☺️
  • Pupowl
    @DaffyGirl88 Thank you, this month has been really good. :smiley:
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,416 Member
    Wednesday Weigh In
    PW: 167.3
    CW: 166.8
  • LaurieWrobo
    Steps:
    5/26 3,395
    5/27 7,329
    5/28 6,554
  • LaurieWrobo
    8adewmb0mtn5.jpg
  • LaurieWrobo
    Welcome @babytis 😊
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 2,052 Member
    edited May 29
    @Pupowl @jessicakrall8
    Hi guys! Quick question:
    When you ask for a pass on a weekly weigh in, do you just carry our weight over from the previous week or is our weight not even considered as part of the formula/percentages that week?

Btw.
    Thank you for all that you do for us!!
    ❤️❤️❤️
  • babytis
    babytis Posts: 330 Member
    Pupowl wrote: »
    @babytis Yes, the June thread will probably open on Saturday, but feel free to 'start' here already, no need to wait!

Two questions.....

#1 Do I start with the weight I got yesterday or do I weigh in June for my starting weight?

#2 Often times on a weight loss journey I weigh in daily. Then I typically record my Monday weights. Can I use yesterday's starting weight, but then weigh in on Monday's?

Silly questions here, but I just want to follow along correctly :smile:
  • Pupowl
    @Krysless2 I guess the answer is both? We use the same weight as the one from the week before, you will contribute 0 to the overall team standings.

@babytis We have Monday for you as your weigh in day so your first official group weigh in will be the 3rd of June. If you want to update your starting weight to the one from yesterday, that is totally fine! It is set to 210 at the moment, but we can change that for you. Hope that answered your questions.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 42,774 Member
    Hi SS...You have a new member joining your wonderful team...Please welcome @AstralCrazy :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 42,774 Member
    Hi SS...Another new member joining your amazing team ..Please welcome @neilphicks :)
This discussion has been closed.