Is it necessary to reach at least 1200 calories a day?

13»

Replies

• tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Eating 900 calories a day, burning 500 through exercise, and scared to eat more.

Please get help for your anorexia.

EDIT - Sounds like people have gotten through to you. That's great news. Good luck!
  • Briargrey
    Briargrey Posts: 498 Member
    How many posts are there with this exact title even..

Just troll elsewhere 1 post, 0 friends, no items filled out.

I would assume that they just got on board and maybe have no friends yet:smile:

Friends are not a requirement on MFP. Not having them does not make someone a troll. Coming to a post just post an inflammatory and rude response on the other hand ...

I will agree with that. I don't typically accept friend requests here - not trying to build a network like that - I use the forums and replies and such for the network needed. So judging off that is silly.

Now, there are a ton of 1200 calorie threads - so OP, you'll get some good advice here too, but it may be beneficial to just go read a bunch of those first before posting new threads on already massively existing subjects that are prone to trolls ;)
  • silken555
    silken555 Posts: 478 Member
    Oh and remember to recalculate your TDEE every 5lbs or so lost...your caloric needs will be changing as you lose.