LESS Alcohol ~ AUGUST 2024 ~ One Day at A Time

Replies

• looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,465 Member
    @NonnieDoiron Give yourself some grace. You have been under tremendous stress with all that is going on. A little gain is nothing you should be mad about... when your life gets calmer the stress hormones will start to release the weight. [ HUGS] <3
  • Womona
    Womona Posts: 1,713 Member
    I was thinking if I drank wine. I would probably add the wine to a glass with ice and add some wine. And then I would add club soda/sparkling water. I guess that wouldn't be a very classy way of drinking wine though. I wonder if it would "breathe"? 🤔

Well, if you do half white wine, half seltzer, you now have a wine spritzer. But, for the love of God and all things holy, it HAS to be in a wine glass!!!!!!🤣
  • Womona
    AF - 14
    A - 8

Horrible day… gained weight, under too much stress, and tired.

Still declaring AF night because I don’t have any and I’m too mad at myself for gaining weight.😔

Sorry to hear you had a bad day. I’m sure your weight gain will turn into a loss somehow. Just keep plugging away. Hugs!

• Womona
    Hmmm. I’m going to call this one glass serving of alcohol: 1/2 can of hard seltzer, 4 oz. of low alcohol wine.
  • csilverthorn22
    csilverthorn22 Posts: 47 Member
    I’m logging cuz I have been slacking all week on logging and it makes me feel bad!
    Since Sunday
    Af- 3
    On Tuesday I had a small glass of wine and tonight same , so a bit of a better week I guess but still - wasn’t planning on having any tonight and I’m a little bit down about it.. though there was 5 women on zoom and two at my table killing a wine bottle so it was a little chaotic to decline ..

So many things I want to do..
    And I want to connect with more people here sometimes it feels like the community pages are a bit more tedious to reach and it doesn’t alert me if someone replies or tags me.?
  • SurferGirl1982
    SurferGirl1982 Posts: 200 Member
    @Womona OK, OK...if I decide to have a wine spritzer I will buy a wine glass 🙃
  • SurferGirl1982
    SurferGirl1982 Posts: 200 Member
    I almost broke down and bought some whiskey tonight. But I didn't. For some reason I've had whiskey sours on my brain for days. The funny thing is I've only had two whiskey sours in my entire life. Go figure!

AF - 16
    A - 6
  • Womona
    @Womona OK, OK...if I decide to have a wine spritzer I will buy a wine glass 🙃

THANK YOU! 🤣🤣
  • Womona
    I almost broke down and bought some whiskey tonight. But I didn't. For some reason I've had whiskey sours on my brain for days. The funny thing is I've only had two whiskey sours in my entire life. Go figure!

AF - 16
    A - 6

That’s really curious! Maybe you just want something really tart, or whatever is in sour mix? Good for you for not buying that bottle of whiskey! You should be so happy about that! Clearly you’ve distracted yourself with something else so you didn’t give in to temptation!
  • NonnieDoiron
    NonnieDoiron Posts: 273 Member
    @Womona, I don’t know if you’re using the app on the iPhone, but I don’t get notices either. The only way I can see it is by doing the following:

gxw99addudii.jpeg

5m95hc8p5zs3.jpeg

1ab0mi4oxs1w.jpeg