In 19 months, I've lost 262 pounds. New Me, New Life.

Replies

• dinobomp
    dinobomp Posts: 170 Member
    dinobomp wrote: »
    shepd1999 wrote: »
    I just about want to cry reading this. I am starting out at 428 and I am down to 414 in the past month. I know that feeling and I do all my current shopping at the Casual Male XL. There is nothing Casual about the Casual Male. I think I am going to print out your story and have it to read when I feel discourage and need to know there is hope. Thanks for sharing.

I Will be your friend , if you'd like. I am at 355 and have a long way to go. I think we all need all the support we can get! Diane

Oops, didn't realize the date!!!Sorry!
  • jonnie256
    jonnie256 Posts: 169 Member
    F'n amazing man! Congrats!
  • openskybeach
    openskybeach Posts: 294 Member
    Fricking amazing and hot! You rock. Thanks for the inspiration. I love how you show yourself doing stuff now, like on the motorcycle, etc. Awesome.
  • lpatriquin
    lpatriquin Posts: 63 Member
    I very much enjoyed reading your story, your writing is exceptional! I found myself feeling your pain, and then your joy in your new body. Congratulations on your success! You look fantastic and should be so proud. :)
  • I feel like crying reading and seeing this because I want this change so bad. I am almost 400 pounds and I don't know where to start. I really want results like these. I want to be happy. A happiness I know I've never felt.
  • jess031988
    jess031988 Posts: 36 Member
    I seen this man on reddit, and damn he looks good ;)
  • vvallentyne
    vvallentyne Posts: 77 Member
    I am so happy for you and your success! Thank you for sharing your heartfelt story.
  • meryl135
    meryl135 Posts: 321 Member
    Holy crap! that is an amazing transformation - you look like a different person! congrats!
  • Amazing transformation. Physical and mental. I hope to get there one day!
  • brittaney10811
    brittaney10811 Posts: 588 Member
    you look... AND ARE.... PHENOMENAL!!!! Such a touching story, and a fantastic success... well done!
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    INCREDIBLE~!!!!
  • wow... such a huge inspiration. I'll try my best to do what it takes to achieve my goal too. :-) thanks a lot for sharing your story. It means a lot to me :-D
  • pinklilly247
    pinklilly247 Posts: 2 Member
    You are an inspiration.. your story is beautiful.. thank you for sharing God bless u!
  • Cody1014m
    Cody1014m Posts: 5 Member
    O-M-GOODNESS!!!! DUDE, YOU'RE MY FRICKING IDOL!!!! WOW! THIS AMAZES ME! I've been overweight ALL my life, even as a child! I know exactly how you felt when you talked about shopping! I love clothes, but I HATE shopping for them. In high school, my mom would take me shopping, and I would sit in the dressing room crying! The clothes that I could fit, I really didn't want! All of the good stuff stops at a size 38-36! I've grown to hate it so much that I don't go anymore! I have about 4 pairs of pants and a couple of shirts. You are truly an inspiration! I hope that we can be friends! I pray that you would not mind helping me through my own journey! Kudos to you!!!! Oh Yea, you should really think about writing as a career!
  • Mjanegranger
    Mjanegranger Posts: 29 Member
    Wow! Great job! It is a lifetime journey not just a short time event. Keep it up for life--you are doing super!
  • Pink_Tink
    Pink_Tink Posts: 10 Member
    Wow amazing, you look reallllly good ;)
    great job :)
  • emartins1975
    emartins1975 Posts: 45 Member
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your dedication will inspire many! very impressive.
  • DeeNyceRN
    DeeNyceRN Posts: 104 Member
    WOW! Thank you for sharing your inspirational journey! Way to go!
  • Tevari
    Tevari Posts: 6 Member
    I am soooo inspired right now! <3
  • andygcc30
    andygcc30 Posts: 38 Member
    Amazing you are my new inspiration just starting the journey well done.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!