In 19 months, I've lost 262 pounds. New Me, New Life.

1404142434446»

Replies

• grinning_chick
    grinning_chick Posts: 765 Member
    edited January 2016
    So...OP is not a member any more? Or is MFP just glitching on me? Someone on the first page spoke of OP's blog. Is it offsite and still active?
  • flabassmcgee
    flabassmcgee Posts: 659 Member
    Cried.

Wow.
  • noobletmcnugget
    noobletmcnugget Posts: 518 Member
    That's insane. Well done - so inspiring!
  • HCF16
    HCF16 Posts: 1 Member
    Wow. Incredible!! Congratulations on your hard work and determination, you look hot!
  • agzram
    agzram Posts: 199 Member
    Just wow!

Thanks for sharing.

AG
  • Sora4ever
    Sora4ever Posts: 98 Member
    Good job! What an amazing story.
  • magsl71
    magsl71 Posts: 5 Member
    Thank you for sharing your truth. Brilliant, brilliant work, and congratulations on staying to true to your goal. This is commitment, and discipline at its very best. I salute you.
  • jackiegigz11
    jackiegigz11 Posts: 21 Member
    Omg ur amazing if u did it I can do it wow congratulations. .
  • Chupiite
    Chupiite Posts: 55 Member
    Oh wow! This is just incredible! You deserve a lot of credit :)
  • momamia3
    momamia3 Posts: 53 Member
    Impressive... well wrote. I felt like I was right there with you.... I am so happy u have been able to overcome. Celebrate every moment and enjoy the new you.... :)
  • woznube7
    woznube7 Posts: 550 Member
    Wow... wow... wow. What a read, journey, success, inspiration, motivation, etc. This is amazing. Thank you for sharing!!!
  • TheNewMe007
    TheNewMe007 Posts: 4 Member
    What an accomplishment! Congratulations on a new you!!!
  • Missy_Monroe
    Missy_Monroe Posts: 23 Member
    Holy *kitten*. Seriously. Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your story. It is immensely motivating. Oh, and beautiful writing by the way. If you're not already a writer, you should be.
  • volsen14
    volsen14 Posts: 5 Member
    Truly life changing! Awesome job!! You should be so proud
  • reachingunder120
    reachingunder120 Posts: 21 Member
    So...OP is not a member any more? Or is MFP just glitching on me? Someone on the first page spoke of OP's blog. Is it offsite and still active?

The blog is still active. I don't know if OP is still a member but this seems to be his blog:
    http://www.gainsthroughloss.com/
  • ImNancyLynn
    ImNancyLynn Posts: 36 Member
    I was totally feeling the pain in your words, it was hard to read at first. What a beautiful gift you have given yourself. You are an amazing success! Thank you for sharing!
  • kelieghjane
    kelieghjane Posts: 31 Member
    Wow your an amazing inspiration, after another massive binge I've come here for some inspiration and I found it, I could relate to everything you felt especially regarding junk food binges well done :)
  • Kelley0519
    Kelley0519 Posts: 254 Member
    Awesome!! You did an amazing job! Very inspiring! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!