What's your weigh- in day and why?

2»

Replies

• AngelaAwesome97
    AngelaAwesome97 Posts: 216 Member
    i usually weigh myself every time i am near the scale lol
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    I weigh myself everyday but weigh-in on here on Monday. I get on the scale everyday to see how I am doing. I do this because I don't want it to be a big event just a daily check in. I look at the overall picture not the daily changes.
  • I choose Sunday because I feel this signifies the end of a week and I find it stops me from having cheat days as I am not likely to cheat on weekdays and I would not want to jepoardise any weight loss I would have achieved throughout the week on a Saturday before my weigh in. Now I only cheat on special occasions or when I go out to drink with friends :)
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Every day for me. My obsession with the numbers on the scale.
  • I weigh myself everyday but weigh-in on here on Monday. I get on the scale everyday to see how I am doing. I do this because I don't want it to be a big event just a daily check in. I look at the overall picture not the daily changes.

Ditto...

(Unchained melody begins to play)
  • punkinkat
    punkinkat Posts: 85 Member
    When I am actively trying to lose, I can't seem to help myself -- I tend to want to weigh in at least once every day. However, I am finding that when the scale doesn't say what I want it to (or think it should say), I get down. Starting this week, I'm really trying to stay away from checking my weight daily.

I'm thinking Fridays seem like a good check-in day; if the result is disappointing, I'll have two full days to reverse the damage :D