Replies

• UE24
    UE24 Posts: 2
    Want to but no idea how to start....I just can't get into it... :(
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
    We started a group for 20lbs by christmas here is the link

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/17468-20lbs-for-christmas
  • I was thrilled to find this message board because I want to loose weight by Christmas and 20lbs is a great start! I'm on board and I know we can do it...:wink: right? I am new to my fitness pal and this is just the group for me. Let's Do It 1lb at a time! :smile:
  • starrylioness
    starrylioness Posts: 543 Member
    I'm absolutely with you! Hoping to drop about 23 lbs before Christmas Day but any amount of loss (less or more than 23) would be good!
  • I'm so in!! I'm moving to a new town just before Christmas and it would be nice to make a good impression. So excited to see if this is possible!
  • I'm in!! I'm shooting for -20 by the 14th (:
  • I'm in! :)
  • pawprints86
    pawprints86 Posts: 59 Member
    I'm in!
  • aimforhealthy
    aimforhealthy Posts: 449 Member
    It's not doable for me at all - even if I'd started on day 1, with only 20-25 lbs left to my goal weight, I only lose about a pound a week. It would be nice to be down 5 lbs by then, though but we'll see :) Good luck everyone!
  • Sarireh
    Sarireh Posts: 1 Member
    I'm in too
  • Haha its close now but im in!! :)
  • 20 pounds by Christmas sounds good to me but I'd be happy with 10. Count me in.
  • I'm in too !

[img][/img]
  • sodeelish
    sodeelish Posts: 25 Member
    I'd say at this point, being November 12th, I think 10 lbs is more realistic. Though MFP tells me the way I'm going, I'll be down 20 in 5 weeks, which is about Christmas time.
  • mzredreaves
    mzredreaves Posts: 4 Member
    Count me in !!!!!!!!!!:love:
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    I'd rather not lose over 2 lbs a week, thereby catabolizing my existing muscle mass, depressing my metabolism and leaving me flabbier than I am now.

No. I'll stick to a sustainable, safe and healthy weight loss plan. But good luck to the rest of you.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    pffffffffffffft. i just had a 5 weeks worth of weight loss in a single day according to my food diary I was gonna lose .1 lb less than I did today in 5 weeks. If I keep this up I can be gone by New Years. I can do eeet.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    I just wanna know how OP is doing toward this goal. Back from when this thread was started. Any updates? I guess I'm gonna be checking in Daily until christmas to find out. (<===capitalization anarchy!). ANywho...It's gonna be great, it's gonna be liek doigng the advent calendar. OR hanukkah. or 3kings. Or just opeingin ONE BIG gift on the day. or something. I think i may be cutting back on caffeine too wuickly.
  • NextLevelPlease
    NextLevelPlease Posts: 17 Member
    Down another 5.5 over the last two weeks!

6 more to go... but here comes Thanksgiving!

((gulp))
  • eatzntravel
    eatzntravel Posts: 24 Member
    I'm in and with late of a start date I need to get my butt in gear! Literally