If you can have any job what would it be?

12346»

Replies

• SilverLotusGirl
    SilverLotusGirl Posts: 537 Member
    Public Health Educator/epidemiologist who focuses on women's health and teaches fun yoga cardio belly dance boogie classes on weekends.lol
  • boatyboat
    boatyboat Posts: 60 Member
    Professional horseback riding boot tester or a billionaire hobo...
  • Interior decorator
  • ElsaVonMarmalade
    ElsaVonMarmalade Posts: 154 Member
    Running my own charitable foundation, a la Bill and Melinda Gates.
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Posterior decorator :wink:
  • MrsGriffin67
    MrsGriffin67 Posts: 485 Member
    The job that I am interviewing for tomorrow. It is a medical coder position at a top-ranked medical school. The pay and the benefits are out-of-this-world. Otherwise, I would just want to be independently, stinking, freaking wealthy and my job would be to just enjoy the rest of my life doing whatever the heck I felt like.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,489 Member
    Owner of PLAYBOY.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Journalist/reporter...pilot, inventor, super hero, super villian, insane scientist. lol
  • Jessiedarr
    Jessiedarr Posts: 2 Member
    geez sign me up too
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Fluffer for all girl films.
  • ice1200s
    ice1200s Posts: 237 Member
    Ever since I was a child I wanted to be a private investigator. I guess that's why I read and watch so many detective mysteries.

Have you read "The Cuckoo's Calling" by Robert Galbraith (JK Rowling) yet? Good P.I. novel!

I'll check it out. Thanx for the suggestion.
  • Blondiegrl11
    Blondiegrl11 Posts: 458 Member
    Author or natgeo type photographer. Something with lots of traveling to amazing places
  • Being a fighter pilot would be my first choice.. but then just flying any airplane would suffice! I wish I could fly every day!