62lb Lost with pics :oD

12346»

Replies

• Rosylee1976
    Rosylee1976 Posts: 39 Member
    That is awesome! Well done. I also started my journey on 12 Jan, but got side tracked between May and August. You look amazing!!!
  • All I can say is wow! You look like a totally different person; I can only imagine how great you must feel as well! Great job! Keep working hard!
  • Shooter219
    Shooter219 Posts: 38 Member
    Wow!! You look incredible!! What a tremendous job!
  • kaybristow01
    kaybristow01 Posts: 38 Member
    You look amazing!! Well done :-)!!
  • ashandstuff
    ashandstuff Posts: 442 Member
    Look at you!!!! That’s amazing.
  • cybergaluk
    cybergaluk Posts: 24 Member
    Do you mind me asking what sized clothing you where and your height? I was a size 22 I'm 5ft 8 at at my heaviest I was 310lbs.ive lost nearly 37lbs so far.

Hi, I was a size 22/24 (UK size) and I'm 5ft 6inch.....well done on your weight loss.

:flowerforyou:
  • cybergaluk
    cybergaluk Posts: 24 Member
    Hi,

WOW....thanks for all the messages of support.
    I've been without a computer for several days so have not seen the new messages etc.

I just want to say THANKS for all the messages and friend requests. Its soooo lovely to have friends to share our journeys with.
    You all inspire me to keep going. :drinker:

As of today I have lost 67lbs....so only 3lb more to reach 5 stone :smile:

Please feel free to add me and check out my diary....just don't look to closely at my snacks lol :blushing:

Well done to everyone on their own journeys......onwards & downwards.

Caron ... xx
  • lessofme43
    lessofme43 Posts: 139 Member
    Good work! Keep up the healthy lifestyle :)
  • douglasnorton
    douglasnorton Posts: 479 Member
    WTG!!! You look great!! Amazing work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!