3 yrs./312lbs. lost & 1yr. from Bodylift and Maintenance

Replies

• jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Congratulations on your transformation. You look amazing and I bet you feel great. You should be very proud of yourself!!! Thanks for sharing.
  • jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Congratulations on your transformation. You look amazing and I bet you feel great. You should be very proud of yourself!!! Thanks for sharing.
  • dinobomp
    dinobomp Posts: 170 Member
    I am so happy for you! Your success story is truly incredible! ✨✨✨Is there any chance you could message me your website so I can read your journey's story? The site has been removed by MFP staff.
  • crecynthia
    crecynthia Posts: 8 Member
    So amazing!!! Beautiful transformation ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
  • wontquittilImfit
    wontquittilImfit Posts: 59 Member
    So proud of you you are such an inspiration! I bet you feel so much better
  • apeydawn423
    apeydawn423 Posts: 118 Member
    awesome Job!!
  • sawsantimegog
    sawsantimegog Posts: 1 Member
    CyberEd312 wrote: »
    I posted a Reflection on my blog/website and added several pictures b4 and after... 1 year ago I was packing an overnight bag to head to Columbus Ohio to have a Circumferential body lift to remove 17 lbs. of loose skin after losing over 300+ lbs. I also elected at that time to end my 3 year 3 month weight loss and go in to maintenance ahead of surgery. Fast forward 1 year (hard to believe it has been a year) I wanted to post a reflection on my experience of going through the surgery and what i went through after. The best part is after a little adjustment with my diet over the first month and a half after surgery (had alittle weight gain which pretty much cancelled out the weight I lost in the skin removal) I am happy to say I have maintained my weight at 248 lbs. give or take being up or down a couple pounds on any given week. I am putting up some b4 and afters here but would suggest those that want to see the picture of the incision site and whatnot please go to my page.. ( I might add I had contacted MFP and had gotten permission ahead of any of my post redirecting anyone to my site. I am not selling anything from there only being open and honest for those interested in cosmetic surgery and the process).

My site:

link removed by staff

May 2009
    Tribulation_zpsb3a43dac.jpg

Summer 2013
    getBusy_zps155c7257.jpg

July 2013
    20130714_133242_zps7ebb4c9a.jpg

• DianeT74
    DianeT74 Posts: 2 Member
    I came on looking for motivation, i have such a hard time keeping it. Then i found you, you look great. thank you for being you and sharing your amazing transformation.
  • DARLENA61
    DARLENA61 Posts: 2 Member
    Awesome transformation!!! You are such an inspiration...Thank you for sharing your journey!
  • Juliapadg
    Juliapadg Posts: 28 Member
    Wow! What an amazing change. Congratulations to you. I hope you don't mind me saying, you're looking hot!
  • magdasalcido
    magdasalcido Posts: 27 Member
    muchas felicidades su ejemplo realmente inspirador. una vez mas felicidades
  • Ws2016
    Ws2016 Posts: 432 Member
    Incredible. Way to go!

• Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Fantastico great work out, inspired!! Congrats!!
  • christinedlg50
    christinedlg50 Posts: 138 Member
    Your story blows me away! Bless you! And thank you for sharing your story and your success!
  • Diane3896
    Diane3896 Posts: 1 Member
    If you are still reading this--I wanted to tell you that your story is still inspiring people! I have always had weight issues (since birth??) and usually only work at losing for the sake of cuter clothes and looks. However, these days, at my age, it's now about health and not dying an early death. Thank you for your story!
  • tamaracrts
    tamaracrts Posts: 9 Member
    Awesome....thank you for sharing!
  • lauraisabeldavid
    lauraisabeldavid Posts: 2 Member
    Amazing!!!
  • DaliaElmal
    DaliaElmal Posts: 1 Member
    Wow Truly amazing
    This give a lot of people hope to keep moving forward 👏 ❤️
  • cmdelaney7
    cmdelaney7 Posts: 1 Member
    DAMN! Outright inspirational!
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Your post truly gave me inspiration and motivation. Thank you for taking the time to post your journey...congrats on being so successful and reaching your goal.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!