Replies

• memickee
    memickee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    BMI <25 and 10 minute mile.
  • jen076
    jen076 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    If I could get down to 190 by Christmas I would be so happy!!!
  • Wardaka
    Wardaka Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I liked to be 30lbs less!
  • tonigone
    tonigone Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would love to loose even 10 pounds by Christmas, 20 would be wonderful. I just can't get my eating under control. I love to go to group classes at my gym but last wed. I hurt my achillies tendon and am going to try an RPM class tonight. I pray nothing gets hurt. I miss the gym and figure if I can make going to the gym a habit that's half the battle.
    Need suggestions on how to get those first initial pounds to come off.
  • farfalla_rosa
    farfalla_rosa Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Losing 15lbs is a realistic goal for me. Losing 30lbs would be a true Christmas miracle. Haha!
  • LurveTheDoctor
    Options
    I started October 1st and want to lose 30lb by my birthday. Which is the middle of december.. That way it leaves me time to force my family into this with me and buy me all the crap I want them to LOL >.<
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Get all my shopping done by the day after Thanksgiving and enjoy the season.
  • myth4ever
    myth4ever Posts: 372
    Options
    25 lbs drop and at least one pants size..... G.I Joe with a kung fu grip....
  • Melionfire
    Melionfire Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I hope to be at least 200 pounds by Christmas!! But my dream goal would be 190 by Xmas. I also want to get out of my maternity pants and back into my pre preggo jeans. I am 213 now so I think these goals are reasonable.
  • floridachristmas
    Options
    To be at my final goal weight but I don't think it's likely. :cry:
  • MikaMojito
    MikaMojito Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Since I've been losing pretty fast in the past month, I think I'll plateau soon, so i don't want to set goals that are too high.

6kg/13lbs by Christmas would be great. Then I'd be down 13kg, weighing in at 80kg. I think I'll really make that my goal. My family would be so proud of me for keeping at it! Also, it would mean wearing pretty clothes for New Year's Eve.
  • pearsol
    pearsol Posts: 30
    Options
    20 lbs
  • DorothyR87
    Options
    I would love to drop 13 lbs by Christmas but realistically I hope to lose 8 lbs.
  • Azarashi1
    Options
    I'd love to be at 130 or less (which would mean 8 pounds per month)... maybe impossible, but just getting closer would be wonderful.
  • KateGifford
    KateGifford Posts: 2,330 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 10 pounds by Christmas. My birthday is right after Christmas, so I would be the lowest I've weighed in many years if I can lose ten pounds by then. :)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    but, but...it's not 91 days anymore?
  • KateGifford
    KateGifford Posts: 2,330 Member
    Options
    but, but...it's not 91 days anymore?

It's 73 days. Close enough. More importantly, it's 11 weeks away, since I determine my weight loss by the week, instead of the day.
  • McLaughlinh89
    McLaughlinh89 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Looking to drop 20 more pounds for a total of loosing 70lbs! I feel so happy on this weight loss adventure!
  • lilbearzmom
    lilbearzmom Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Currently 161, would like to see 155 @ 5'4. Good luck everyone!
  • health1971
    Options
    I would like to lose 15lbs...