91 days to xmas what's your goal

Replies

• ImRemko
    ImRemko Posts: 34 Member
    Going from ~18% body fat to ~12%.
  • LauraBalyk
    LauraBalyk Posts: 219 Member
    In two months time frame I hope to be down a total of 40 pounds which would mean I need to lose 13 more pounds which I think is doable.

My body seems to drop 1-2 a week depending on the week, so I essentially have 9 and a half weeks so if I keep loosing this rate I should be around the 9-18lb loss so I think 13 pounds is a good estimate !!
  • Chante_Loves_Life
    Chante_Loves_Life Posts: 40 Member
    I would love to lose 20 lbs by Christmas Day. I wouldn't have reached a milestone weight loss goal but it would soo sweet if I made this goal. I'm currently working out 7 days a week and eating around 1200 - 1300 calories a day (my goal id 1503) so I think I can do this. Wish me luck as I wish all of you the best of luck.:happy:
  • Shellerini
    Shellerini Posts: 57 Member
    I want to get down to 132 lbs but I know those last pounds come off pretty slow...
  • Eleonora91
    Eleonora91 Posts: 688 Member
    I would like to lose another 5 kgs until the end of the year, so that I could reach my goal and focus on exercise more than weight loss. This means losing almost a couple of kgs each month - 1 until the end of October, 2 in November, and another 2 in December. I'm sure I can work hard and I hope I will lose it.
  • pita7317
    pita7317 Posts: 1,437 Member
    146 by Christmas. 5 lbs to go.
  • lizjjam
    lizjjam Posts: 48 Member
    i want to lose 15lbs by Christmas and get back to my pre quit weight!
  • 160, I should look like me again by then.
  • Janelle_getsfit
    Janelle_getsfit Posts: 12 Member
    I'm going to shoot for 15lbs by xmas and anything extra is just icing on the....err......is just low fat yogurt on the fruit ;)
  • mel4bee
    mel4bee Posts: 225 Member
    My goal for xmas is to lose 5-6 pounds. The last ones! And to reach my goal
  • meganfoster12
    meganfoster12 Posts: 411 Member
    My goal is to drop 25 LBS
  • 1_Slick_Chick
    1_Slick_Chick Posts: 199 Member
    Currently in the 4th week of a 13 week challenge to end on 12/23....I wanted to lose 15 lbs by Xmas but am already down 8 lbs!
    Guess I needed some competition to kick start it again :bigsmile:
  • bevtay01
    bevtay01 Posts: 15 Member
    I would love to loose 20 by Christmas; however, realistically 15-17 lbs is more doable for me. I don't want to set my goals to high wherein they are unachievable which would discourage me. I do know that I would be more successful if I just added some exercise, which is my next "doable" goal!:laugh: Good luck all
  • OneStepLighter
    OneStepLighter Posts: 78 Member
    Drop 30 pounds more and I'll be at 180! :) Halfway there and still loosing! :)

46828539.png
  • A6Gom2
    A6Gom2 Posts: 7 Member
    :tongue: Drop 30 more pounds by christmas
  • funsmile1234
    funsmile1234 Posts: 83 Member
    I would like to be down 150 pounds down total. Basically lose 12 pounds by Christmas.
  • To be three pants sizes smaller! :) Can't believe it's only 91 days until Christmas!!
  • aklove907
    aklove907 Posts: 118 Member
    21lb weight loss! Or more, if I can get there!!
  • tb221
    tb221 Posts: 54 Member
    66 days from now....I'd like to lose 1.5% body fat. I'm really trying to get stronger too...bench press, deadlift, and squat 100 lbs. by Christmas. Currently lifting 55 (bench press), 70 (deadlift), and 65 (squats). My arms are weak! :(
  • I'm not giving myself a number to aim for but I'd like to be a size where I feel comfortable enough to be photographed without cropping the crap out of it like I did last Christmas...