JefferyArnold Posts: 1,479 Member
    I'm beefy... but I always get the:

"You hide the weight really well."
    or I use to get
    " Really? You don't like like you're over 230lbs."
  • trinity9058
    trinity9058 Posts: 149 Member
    "I'd sleep with you, even though I prefer skinny chicks."

:laugh: Sure dude, buy me drinks all night long.... Actually, he was pretty pissed when I went home with someone else. Guess he though I should have been grateful that he was willing to have sex with me.

What an asshat......the guy, not you lol

I'm kind of an asshat. :laugh: That night in particular, I led him on the entire way. I saw his game, and that comment was enough to convince me that he needed to 1) buy me drinks all night and 2) hopefully learn that women aren't just conquests. I know 1 happened, not sure if 2 ever did. :laugh:

That doesn't make you an asshat, that makes you a comeuppance dispense :laugh:
  • "You weigh that much?!?! But at least you don't look like you do."
  • softncudly
    softncudly Posts: 722 Member
    I've gotten a few, but this one came to mind...

"Oooh. You got so biiiig, but you're still pretty. Tee hee hee." (I typed it the way she said it. Translation: .Oh, you got so big, but you're still pretty. (giggles))
  • My boyfriend said to me the other day: "You look good in the dark".

Umm... thanks.
  • softncudly
    softncudly Posts: 722 Member
    My boyfriend said to me the other day: "You look good in the dark".

Umm... thanks.

Say What Now?!?:huh:
  • Scampimom
    Scampimom Posts: 19 Member
    Oh lordy these are making me laugh. I've been told at various times...

...I love you as you are but you'd look nicer thinner
    ...your hair is like seaweed
    ...I love your skin, it's really pasty
    ...I've seen more fat on a whale

I'm sure there's more, I'll have a think
  • My boyfriend said to me the other day: "You look good in the dark".

Umm... thanks.

Say What Now?!?:huh:

Oh he's still paying for it!
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    "What are you, sixteen??" Nope, thirty. But thx.
  • "You draw so bad that it's good."
  • misscem94
    misscem94 Posts: 114 Member
    "Oh Christina, you're wasting away!"

My friend was actually pointing out how my uniform drowns me now it is three times too big. When I came in in size appropriate attire, I got showered with the best compliments I have ever received.
  • kaihunter45
    kaihunter45 Posts: 192 Member
    I had a very difficult pregnancy and towards the end my weight balloned 90 lbs, mostly in water weight and the fact that my son was well over 9 lbs when he was born. I was huge and I looked and felt awful. Less than a month before I delivered I was let out of the hospital to go to Easter Church Services where I ran into a friend from high school. She asked how I was doing and I said I would be fine as soon as I got this baby out. She looked at me and said "Oh, I didn't know you were pregnant...I guess that explains it." Then she patted me on the belly and said that she meant that as a compliment.
  • I hate it when people comment on how loud I am, and I really don't mean to be :(
  • I've gotten a couple :
    So how much weight have you lost?
    Did you just starve yourself?
    You aren't sick are you?
    You've always had a pretty face.
  • "You should just show body pics"

Hmmm......is my body that good or my face is just that bad?

Show us the face!
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Creepy French dude at halloween: "Hi what are you? (I take off my mask to see him) "You should leave the mask on all the time"

Dafuq? I'm too hideous to look at in the day light?

Or how about the guy who assumed I was a kid, that my husband was my dad, and gave me a candy bar.
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    "When I first met you I didn't think I would fall in love with you, but I did."

-From an ex-boyfriend after I dumped him for my then boyfriend/now husband
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    "You weigh that much?!?! But at least you don't look like you do."

I got a variation on that from a nurse at a doctor's office. "You don't look like you weigh that much."

:laugh:
  • Kissybiz
    Kissybiz Posts: 361 Member
    This guy that I pretty much stopped seeing because it was going absolutely nowhere invited me over recently to meet his mother and a couple of buddies in town. He'd had a few drinks I guess, was overly huggy, and when we were alone, he started spouting his affection for me, saying that his buddies had set him up with this girl who was absolutely model drop dead gorgeous, but he preferred me. Things that make you go.. huh?