Tell me something interesting about you...

Options

Replies

• runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I taught myself to sew a few years back. I like to sew dresses from vintage patterns dating from the fifties and sixties.
  • Newnameishardtofind
    Newnameishardtofind Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I have skied in both hemispheres
  • SilverLotusGirl
    SilverLotusGirl Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I taught myself to sew a few years back. I like to sew dresses from vintage patterns dating from the fifties and sixties.

Do you do commissions?
  • scarlettpower
    scarlettpower Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm obsessed with geisha, ballerinas, spinsters, and I really really want to watch Downton Abbey

Downton Abbey is soooo awesome! I watched all the episodes online through various websites
  • scarlettpower
    scarlettpower Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Charmed is my favorite tv show. I've seen every episode countless number of times and still re-watch the entire series on a regular.
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options

Do you do commissions?

Though I've been told I sew well, I'm not comfortable sewing for others. :blushing:
  • RebekahR84
    RebekahR84 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I can painlessly shoot liquid out of my nose.
  • Aishteru85
    Aishteru85 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    When I was a teenager, I used to be a part of a coven which practices wicca. Lol. Clearly that was just a phase... :smile:
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options

Youtube video required.
  • RebekahR84
    Options

Youtube video required.

Never thought to do that. LOL
  • RebekahR84
    Options
    Charmed is my favorite tv show. I've seen every episode countless number of times and still re-watch the entire series on a regular.

I am that way with Buffy.
  • xombiebite
    xombiebite Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    i hear spirits and see shadow people

i get VERY emotionally invested in television shows

i love my dog more than i like people

ive studied forensics since i was 12 (i would build model crime scenes) i particularly enjoy forensic pathology and wanted to go to school for it but i didnt want to be in school that long.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    I just a man in Reno... just to watch him die :cry:
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Frankie_Felinius Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    I'm obsessed with animals with "tube" bodies. Ferrets, stoats, prairie dogs, minks, weasels, otters. Gotta get me a stoat. And kiss him on his lil' stoaty lips. Smooch, smooch, smooch.
  • RebekahR84
    Options
    I had no idea what a stoat is until just now when I googled it. Oh. My. Gawd.
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Frankie_Felinius Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    I had no idea what a stoat is until just now when I googled it. Oh. My. Gawd.

Cutest thing ever, right?! I have seriously thought of getting a stoat tattoo. Their wittle faces and tube-y bodies just make me smile.

God, I'm weird...
  • RebekahR84
    Options
    You should get a stoat and make little stoat-tutus. ERMAGERD!
  • ronit_rai
    ronit_rai Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I spit wen I cough.
  • Dunkirk
    Dunkirk Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    i live in Germany and play mandolin, guitar, piano, clarinet and also had foot surgery in both feet!

The thread says post something INTERESTING.....
    [/quote

He did :-)
  • Purplewaxhand
    Options
    I have participated in NaNoWriMo more than once and I just realized it starts again in 25 days!
    I'm also a published author.
    I have a purple wax replica of my right hand
    I have been able to type a little over 100wpm over on typeracer, but, since I have to take a test every time I do, I get nervous and can't verify that I actually got over 100wpm.
    I used to play the clarinet when I was younger, but gave it up because I thought it was too easy, I have been wanting to take it up again.
    I am trying to teach myself to play the guitar (I have to have a child's size guitar since I have small hands, but even that is a little big for me), keyboard and didgeridoo. With the didgeridoo I don't have a large enough mouth.
    I love looking at house plans.