The meanies on the threads make me so sick...

Replies

• Rai007
    Rai007 Posts: 387 Member
    wow!!
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    You look AMAZING!!! Awesome transformation! It is like you have gained your youth for real!:drinker: :smokin: :flowerforyou:
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Awesome! You look fantastic!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Nice!

giphy.gif
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,576 Member
    Great job!
  • Thought that I, too, was going to come in here to give some people a piece of my mind. Glad I didn't have to, gotta watch the BP and all.

I admit to scrolling back for a second look at your abs, if that means anything to you? Great job!

What is even greater is the moment when I realized that there were so many guys in here giving kudos to each other in such a kind, encouraging way. Maybe you guys aren't the tough old birds we thought you were, after all? Don't worry, though, we ladies find that very cool!
  • BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Awesome job! Keep it up! I think anyone who is in a positive mindset looks younger!
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Just wanted to say thanks to everybody for the kind words of encouragement about my progress pics, the emphasis on progress as I don't believe in after pics because there is no finish line when it comes to health or fitness, so no after pics just progress.

The purpose of this particular thread was not only to feed my narcissistic personality but also to help people realize that there is a very common occurrence where users of mfp misconstrue advice,criticism,humor as an attempt by people on forums as meanness or just plain snark.

Take it from me 99% of the time when people are perceived as not caring on the forums they are actually attempting to help users by correcting misconceptions about health, fitness or nutrition, sometimes with humor and other times with a direct approach, most of the time it is generally people who don't get the answer or validation they were looking for who display the real characteristics of a butthurt asshat.

Like I mentioned earlier humor and humility go a long way, both on the forums and in real life.

and for the meanies who have provided a wealth of humor, knowledge and inspiration...

pCYC8xt.gif
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Glad I bumped so I could find it again! You link amazing!

Here's to the meanies on MFP! :drinker:
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    In for mean progress like that!
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Great transformation! Hope all those meanies are proud! :drinker:
  • mickeyullrich
    mickeyullrich Posts: 156 Member
    Amazing job!
  • luisalg14
    luisalg14 Posts: 202 Member
    You definitely have gained youth; you look great! Well done :smile:
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Well done. You look great :smile:
  • guessrs
    guessrs Posts: 358 Member
    Whoa. Amazing transformation, good for you .
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    You are incredible and rock the mothereffin *kitten* out of everything that is awesome! :wink:

2rm8iko.gif
  • Tish
    Tish Posts: 34 Member
    You look amazing well done and enjoy your new body
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    HIGH 5 BROTHER!

top-gun-high-five-o.gif
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Meanie checking in way late.
    Believe it or not I found your thread while googling. (Won't tell you what.....)

I'm sorry I missed it earlier, but I want to say not only congrats but thank you. You are such an overall fantastic person, I'm glad to interact and share with you - may your progress keep on driving you and inspire others.
  • jimmmer
    jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member
    Meanie checking in way late.
    Believe it or not I found your thread while googling. (Won't tell you what.....)

I'm sorry I missed it earlier, but I want to say not only congrats but thank you. You are such an overall fantastic person, I'm glad to interact and share with you - may your progress keep on driving you and inspire others.

Definitely worthy of a shameless necro-bump though... them's some great results.

kudos!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!