DOLPHINS TEAM PAGE

Replies

• tabbydog
    tabbydog Posts: 4,925 Member
    Good morning Dolphins! I think I forgot to report my weight for last week. 136 was my weight on Friday. Thank heavens I don't have to weigh today. It was a rough weekend food and beverage wise. :laugh:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Gosh Jenn, you are doing fabulous! Sooo proud of ya! We gotta live it up once in awhile & I hope you had a very great time!!!

I will post Sheri my points but it looks like 142. I will check back later!

Got in Mondays workout asap this morning.

64 min on hotel elliptical & spin bike!
    total cals butned was 714

I just noticed I am 10 min from hitting the required 160 min. (hit the required cal burn!)& said dang if I would have thought of that I would have stayed with it. My husband said "oh so what just add to it!" I said " I will NOT, I don't lie!" Will do something in the other hotel fitness room tomorrow morning!
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Monday how motivated are you? Come on gang lets move it!

I was bad yesterday food wise so I need to move some more today ☺️
  • tabbydog
    My points for last week is 127.

My Monday:

1. 50 minutes running, 10 minutes walking, 500 calories total
    2. 350 reps this morning: 25 bicep curls, 25 tricep extensions, 100 bicycles, 100 crunches, 100 flutter kicks
    3. will stretch and foam roll tonight
    4. this will probably be a -10 week for this item. There is a social gathering I swear every single day
    5. Stretched after my run.

If I don't gain from now until the new year I will be happy. My plan is to be ultra good during the week and cut myself some slack on the weekend calorie wise so as to at least be able to maintain and not gain.
  • Sheri869
    Sheri869 Posts: 1,195 Member
    I'm here I'm here!! Even though I'm not :wink: :sad:

You guys are doing SO GOOD!!!! And Woohoo Verda for keeping us in the top!! Great Job!!

I saw you guys posted up your points - just want to make sure you used the specs I put up to figure out your EM's...or were those left off??

its 25 pts if you had over 100 minutes EM's
    15 pts 50 - 99
    10 pts 16 - 50
    0 pts under 16

Just let me know.

Eliminated or not I will certainly be doing what I can right along side you this week!! Was HOPING to go to the gym tonight but a last minute decision at work now has me baking all night to send gifts to our managers...Grrrrr was really trying to get through the holidays without baking!! Now instead of the gym...I've got to work EXTRA hard on not eating 1/2 of what I bake! Hopefully I'll have enough cookies to bring in tomorrow!! :laugh: :tongue: :sad: And my gym buddy Kelly just left town for 2 weeks!! So now I need extra motivation from you guys ;-) :love:

Keep up the Great Work!!
  • hypallage
    hypallage Posts: 624 Member
    Sunday was a bit of a right off. Weather was appalling and I've had a few things on my mind so didn't do any exercise.
    Monday:
    Gym - 60 mins for 358 cals
    Stretching 10mins
    Reps: 50 various
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    I'm here I'm here!! Even though I'm not :wink: :sad:

You guys are doing SO GOOD!!!! And Woohoo Verda for keeping us in the top!! Great Job!!

I saw you guys posted up your points - just want to make sure you used the specs I put up to figure out your EM's...or were those left off??

its 25 pts if you had over 100 minutes EM's
    15 pts 50 - 99
    10 pts 16 - 50
    0 pts under 16

Just let me know.

Eliminated or not I will certainly be doing what I can right along side you this week!! Was HOPING to go to the gym tonight but a last minute decision at work now has me baking all night to send gifts to our managers...Grrrrr was really trying to get through the holidays without baking!! Now instead of the gym...I've got to work EXTRA hard on not eating 1/2 of what I bake! Hopefully I'll have enough cookies to bring in tomorrow!! :laugh: :tongue: :sad: And my gym buddy Kelly just left town for 2 weeks!! So now I need extra motivation from you guys ;-) :love:

Keep up the Great Work!!
    No I did not include EM points! I was over 100 so I get to include 20 more. 162
    I always forget what we get points for! Am I missing anything below?
    water=5
    low sodium= 5
    w/o= 5 for 30 min
    support = 1
    smack = 5
  • tabbydog
    I get 10 extra points for EM's

I am supposed to run today. I ran Saturday at -10 degrees, and yesterday in the sun at 14 degrees. Today it is cloudy, and only about 5 degrees. I am just not feeling it today. :noway: I am sick of the cold. I might take today as my rest day instead of Friday and do a few minutes of HIIT next to the woodstove after work. :ohwell:
  • Justacoffeenut
    Last weeks Points:

Water 7/7
    Salt 6/7
    Exercise 60/60
    Good 7/7
    Bad 7/7
    Communication 3/7
    Smack 1/1
    EM - 190 minutes
  • Justacoffeenut
    Sunday: Dec 15th

#1 Workout - 70 min / 286 calories
    2 mile walk (Not included in above the calories from that was 300 calorie burn)
    #2 Stretch 8 min
    #3 Reps - 50
    #4 haven't thought of anything new to share that hasn't been shared already

Pts:
    Water 1/7
    Salt 1/7
    Exercise 10/60
    Good 1/7
    Bad 1/7
    Communication 1/7
    Smack 0/1 - Hard to smack talk ones who have made it this far
  • Justacoffeenut
    Monday Dec 16th

#1 Workout - 117 min / 729 calories
    #2 Stretch 8 min
    #3 Reps - 200

Pts:
    Water 2/7
    Salt 2/7
    Exercise 20/60
    Good 2/7
    Bad 2/7
    Communication 2/7
    Smack 0/1 - Hard to smack talk ones who have made it this far
  • Justacoffeenut
    its terrific Tuesday gals. What today do you have planned to make it the best you can? Me I'm going to try to get a bonus walk in today.
  • hypallage
    90 mins, 289 calories. Playing skittles. That is my Tuesday :)
  • Justacoffeenut
    x559qf.jpg

I just can't smack talk with everyone doing so great sticking in there. So here is my smack/encouragement today.
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    No smack from me this week either. :) Dolphins- you have been a great inspiration- keep rockin' it!

motivational-fitness-quotes-pictures.jpg
  • Justacoffeenut
    It's a wild and wonderful Wednesday. Let's make it a great one.
  • Sheri869
    @hypallage...what is "playing skittles"????? Other than the candy...I've Never Heard of It ;-)
  • hypallage
    Sheri - it's kind of like 10pin bowling. Only you have 9 pins arranged in a square with a corner of the square pointing towards you. The ball can quite easily fit between skittles though! Oh, and you have to keep going to the other end to put the skittles up again - no technology here!!
  • Sheri869
    lol!! Ohhhh Ok!! Wow you get WAY more exercise than normal bowling since you have to keep setting it up manually! I'll have to give that a try! I Love Bowling!!....course if my ball CAN fit easily in between...rest assured Mine WILL!! I probably wouldn't get Any Exercise having to set up! :grumble: :laugh:
  • Justacoffeenut
    Tuesday Dec 17th

#1 Workout - 71 min / 329 calories
    #2 Stretch 8 min
    #3 Reps - 0

Pts:
    Water 3/7
    Salt 3/7
    Exercise 30/60
    Good 3/7