Any one waiting for season 4 of The Walking Dead to start?

Options

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    No disease gives you an accent like that, though
    She sounded Welsh/Gaelic to me.
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I am! Its already shown in my time zone, but I'm working to night so its on DVR baby!
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options
    No disease gives you an accent like that, though
    She sounded Welsh/Gaelic to me.

She was from the land of Cray Cray... that's what accent it was
  • DanIsACyclingFool
    DanIsACyclingFool Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I think Patrick dropped the soap in the shower and lost his balance when he bent over the pick it up, hitting his head and knocking him unconscious under the showerhead.

Then he drowned.
    Options
    I think Patrick dropped the soap in the shower and lost his balance when he bent over the pick it up, hitting his head and knocking him unconscious under the showerhead.

Then he drowned.

You're trying to be funny, right?
  • tjsoccermom
    tjsoccermom Posts: 500 Member
    Options

Then he drowned.
    But his eyes were bloody like the zombie on the fence they showed a few times. I agree with others, it's something to do with the animals they're eating.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Just finished last night's episode. I was a fool to miss last season. A fool! I will have to hit up Netflix this week. I don't want to ruin it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet, so I will express my reaction in gifs:

VYyB5PM.gif

rcPT1tL.gif

WNDFtOo.jpg

For those of you who have seen it, we have much to discuss!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I'm so glad it's back!! th_yipee.gif

I was feeling so bereft!!

Episode 2 is going to be INSANE!! yesssmileyf.gif
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    I'm going with the whole 'evolution of the disease' and that it's somehow airborne or there's something that they're getting from eating the dead animals.
    SPoilers (of course)
    It's in the water I'm thinking.
    Options
    Lol, I'm not worried about spoilers on here.... if you haven't watched it and don't want spoilers then people shouldn't click on a thread where people are OBVIOUSLY talking about it LOL ;)

I was thinking water too but the animal thing was kinda pushed in our faces too...... hmmm
    I'm NOT SURE!!! SO CONFUSED!!!!! HAVE TO WAIT A WHOLE WEEK!!!! damn.

But I did notice they kept showing the water too. I watched the episode again and you catch SO much more knowing what you've already seen lol.

DAMMIT!
  • Myhaloslipped
    Options
    I missed the last season, but my gay husband caught me up a bit on it, including the part about the water. Since we're over the spoiler stuff, let me just say, "ANDREA! NOOOOOOO!!!!!" Very sad stuff. :(
    Options
    I missed the last season, but my gay husband caught me up a bit on it, including the part about the water. Since we're over the spoiler stuff, let me just say, "ANDREA! NOOOOOOO!!!!!" Very sad stuff. :(

Wait..... "Andrea Noooooo!" like, you MISS Andrea???? Are you being serious? LMAO
  • Myhaloslipped
    Options
    Well I did miss a season sooo....let's see my opinion after a week of Netflix. lol.
  • Absonthebrain
    Absonthebrain Posts: 587 Member
    Options

Wait..... "Andrea Noooooo!" like, you MISS Andrea???? Are you being serious? LMAO

LOL! Right with all that slow moving she did she deserves to be dead, lol! On the show of course..tehe!!
  • michaelwhite25
    michaelwhite25 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    if you like “The walking dead” try the App "Zombies Run", great way to get into shape and it has Zombies in it #RunForYouLife
    they also offer a 5k training programme App

I have downloaded both as they are on sale and I need the training lol

Can’t wait to smash 5k while running away from zombies!!
  • Absonthebrain
    Absonthebrain Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Lol, I'm not worried about spoilers on here.... if you haven't watched it and don't want spoilers then people shouldn't click on a thread where people are OBVIOUSLY talking about it LOL ;)

I was thinking water too but the animal thing was kinda pushed in our faces too...... hmmm

But I did notice they kept showing the water too. I watched the episode again and you catch SO much more knowing what you've already seen lol.

DAMMIT!

I so agree, i have a feeling that smelly pig had something to do with that kid turning!
    Options
    yeah.... Andrea. She's annoying, stupid and her slow *kitten* should have A) killed the SOB when she had the chance or B) moved faster like Milton told her to.

HA!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options

DAMMIT!

I so agree, i have a feeling that smelly pig had something to do with that kid turning!

Totally agree. It has to be something with the animals. There was too much foreshadowing for it not be related to the animals.
  • johnlatv
    johnlatv Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    i am thinking it's in the ground since they buried a lot of the dead/zombies in the ground, which of course could lead to whatever water supply they have.
  • TamTastic
    Options
    But the thing is they have to remember that people may die of natural causes..turn and it becomes dangerous. So how do you contain that??

But wouldn't all of them be keeling over then?? If it's what they're eating and drinking? They are all consuming the same things right? So why does it make a pig and a guy die. But so far everyone else is fine?

And Andrea....gah..she was too stupid to live. You can't make that many idiotic mistakes and plan to stick around! :huh: