people who use this app everyday

Replies

• TRD66
    TRD66 Posts: 310 Member
    Here everyday. Please feel free to add. :)
  • 46 days, 17 lbs :) Feel free to add me, everyone :)
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Added everyone.
  • BuffyLynnDuffy
    BuffyLynnDuffy Posts: 11 Member
    I'm at 276 days and going strong. Add me if you'd like.
  • fedupfatty86
    fedupfatty86 Posts: 92 Member
    I'm on my 33rd consecutive day. Been looking for ppl to add to help motivate me to move more. I log everything. Feel free to add me
  • i am new here! :smile: feel free to add me. anyone. thankyou
  • tarabole
    tarabole Posts: 166 Member
    I use it everyday!
  • Srarojas
    Srarojas Posts: 170 Member
    I log my food and cardio daily. I am not looking to lose weight. I lost all the weight I want to lose and am now trying to gain lean muscle. This is more difficult than it sounds. It's important for me to eat clean and watch my macros. I would love to add not just people in the same boat as me, but others who just want someone to help keep them motivated.
  • papa369
    papa369 Posts: 31 Member
    Hi I'm Papa:
    I'm from the type 2 Diabetic group but most of us there use it daily to track our food intake which for a diabetic is very important. A little about me, I'm 63 married with 2 kids and 7 grandchildren. I have Type 2 diabetes and I need to loose about 60 pounds more then where I'm at now. I'm 6 feet tall and weigh 240 pounds. Were a fun group mostly women. If interested check us out.
    Papa
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    I am here every day... 76 days and counting! I too need the every day'ers... I delete any friend who hasn't logged in for more than 3 days. Feel free to add me if you would like!! WE GOT THIS!!! :drinker:
  • havi40
    havi40 Posts: 1
    I'm at around 80 days...if I don't log one day but fill it in the next will it ruin my streak?
  • womanlady
    womanlady Posts: 33 Member
    I'm at around 80 days...if I don't log one day but fill it in the next will it ruin my streak?
    yes
  • Slulik
    Slulik Posts: 79 Member
    257 days here. I am trying to get better on posting to those who have added me.

I always want more friends :)
  • Day 6 but plan to be around for a good while! Need like minded people to motivate meeee!!
  • babydaisy81
    babydaisy81 Posts: 218 Member
    I joined about 23 days ago and have been here every day. Looking to expand some motivational friends as well if anyone wants to add me. I have replaced FB with MFP, so I do comment alot and try to be motivating as well!
  • driii123
    driii123 Posts: 39 Member
    I'm on everyday. 211 days and counting :) Anyone can feel free to add me as well :)
  • fayefayee5
    fayefayee5 Posts: 87 Member
    feel free to add me, im at 67 days thus far
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Today is my 80th day active. Anyone feel free to add me. My diary is open to friends, and I interact with friends. :) best of luck to everyone.
  • girly9irl
    girly9irl Posts: 12 Member
    I am 20 days in. Feel free to add me. And well done.
  • NicoleSchimmel
    NicoleSchimmel Posts: 162 Member
    445 days of consecutive logging :happy:

Feel free to add me, but don't be alarmed by my daily counter--it says one for some reason....... I have an email out so it should be fixed soon.

My diary is open, I occasionally look at the community boards, and I love to keep in touch with friends.

-Nicole