Paleo and Peanut Butter?

2»

Replies

• BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    I don't want to do a diet that eliminates any foods this time around. So I don't do paleo. But then I heard that paleo is pretty flexible and lets you customize for your special needs and what works for you. So I now do my version "Paleo-Slim-Fast" diet. I love it. Peanut butter is allowed and so are pop tarts. then i throw in some slim fasts for bkfst and lunch and a sensible Paleo dinner in front of the hubby and I'm all set.

actually, a recently unearthed series of cave paintings from the paleolithic era in the south of France shows a paleolithic human feeding what is believed to be a strawberry pop tart to his domesticated paleolithic bear, thus proving beyond most shadow of a doubt that pop tarts were in fact, part of paleolithic man's diet and can be consumed by modern humans who seek to adhere to a modern diet marketed to them as being "paleo".

gxah1KnpOQ-12.png
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member

actually, a recently unearthed series of cave paintings from the paleolithic era in the south of France shows a paleolithic human feeding what is believed to be a strawberry pop tart to his domesticated paleolithic bear, thus proving beyond most shadow of a doubt that pop tarts were in fact, part of paleolithic man's diet and can be consumed by modern humans who seek to adhere to a modern diet marketed to them as being "paleo".

gxah1KnpOQ-12.png

best pic ever :laugh:
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member

gxah1KnpOQ-12.png

agreed!...hey, is that a pizza loin-cloth he is wearing?
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member

gxah1KnpOQ-12.png

agreed!...hey, is that a pizza loincloth he is wearing?