Calorie Counter

Message Boards Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Females only - lifting/weight training results?

Replies

• mom23mangosmom23mangos Member Posts: 2,996 Member Member Posts: 2,996 Member
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    My LAWD @RoxieDawn !!! Please tell that isn't your BEFORE before on the top right? Because if it is, you were smoking hot and looking fit as heck even then. The amount of muscle you have put on your upper body is amazing. Those biceps!!! <3

I lost 29 pounds and I did start lifting 6 months before these 'before pics" as you can see not a great deal of progress during a calorie deficit.

These pics are my lifting only! The before pic top right (Feb 2015) and the after right pic (Sept 2017).. as you can see skinny fat is the foundation I had to work with! lol

The bicep pictures are the same date as well. When I did my bicep pic Feb 2015, I thought I had something to show off... Not really... Next bulk starts October, its glute/leg focus, looking for some improvements there for sure!!

I don't know what you've been smoking, but that's a HUGE amount of difference. What a great transformation and a fantastic example of what weight training can do.
  • jayemesjayemes Member Posts: 862 Member Member Posts: 862 Member
    @RoxieDawn your biceps are my hero ;)
  • Steph1015Steph1015 Member Posts: 105 Member Member Posts: 105 Member
  • jelleighjelleigh Member Posts: 696 Member Member Posts: 696 Member
    Wow great job ladies!! Keep these posts coming - they're great inspiration!
    edited September 2017
  • Care76Care76 Member Posts: 556 Member Member Posts: 556 Member
    Love this thread! Haven't lifted in a while though. Finally got back to it after strengthening my hips and getting some inflammation down from my hips and neck. Then moved my weights to have a bit more room and injured my rotator cuff. But I still love to see everyone's progress!
  • worldlymaretworldlymaret Member Posts: 20 Member Member Posts: 20 Member
    Wow ladies, looking incredible! I stopped (home) lifting in spring as I picked up wakeboarding again, but with autumn creeping in I am going back to weights... must remember to post an update. For me it's all about becoming stronger, no need to lose weight :)
  • MrsDan1667MrsDan1667 Member Posts: 73 Member Member Posts: 73 Member
    @doughd2 do you only do crossfit or do you do weights in the weight room too? I've never looked into crossfit so I may be asking a dumb question with that. Do you focus heavy on upper body?
    doughd2 wrote: »
    I stick to crossfit and I started out "skinny fat." The one on the right was a few years ago before I started and the one on the left was a few months ago.

These two are just favorites that show the size I've gained. Yay muscles. :)

lk3szbd43q47.jpg

edited September 2017
  • SunflowerSandraSunflowerSandra Member Posts: 70 Member Member Posts: 70 Member
    Well... deep breath... Imma need a big hug after posting these :/
    ltsotpjazm9s.png
    pwfmwmw9ldm7.png

Sending you a big hug! You look amazing, impressive progress!