Women belong in the kitchen...

13»

Replies

• jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Except my cats. They need to stay the hell out of the kitchen because I'm tired of tripping on them while carrying said food.

Agree.

.......................and the dogs.
    And the kids. Those little sh1ts get in my way all the time.

Ha! beat me to it. Yes, they do get in the way. Short people have no reason (to be in the kitchen)

HEY :angry: Some adults are 'short' too! But, then again, I'll be more than happy to let you cook for me. I'll be watching TV in the living room with the cats. :wink:

Someone cooking in the kitchen, and you think the cats will be in the living room?

Haha.
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Except my cats. They need to stay the hell out of the kitchen because I'm tired of tripping on them while carrying said food.

Agree.

.......................and the dogs.
    And the kids. Those little sh1ts get in my way all the time.

Ha! beat me to it. Yes, they do get in the way. Short people have no reason (to be in the kitchen)

HEY :angry: Some adults are 'short' too! But, then again, I'll be more than happy to let you cook for me. I'll be watching TV in the living room with the cats. :wink:

Someone cooking in the kitchen, and you think the cats will be in the living room?

Haha.

MY cat will be in whatever room I am in. He's very loyal. The other one will be in the kitchen.