Focked at Carl's Jr

2»

Replies

• 9jenn9
    9jenn9 Posts: 309 Member
    Skip lunch. then you can divide the breakfast calories between breakfast and lunch. And do some exercise

Exercise, yes. Skip meals, no. It's one meal. No big deal. Skipping meals will set you up to be over hungry for your next meal, possibly leading to over eating. Just carry on as usual, only wiser from your mistake.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Do not panic.
    One meal, one day will NOT wreck your achievement of your goal weight.
    It may even "jar loose a pound" or so by shocking your metabolism.

I dunno, as hard as I try I can't shock my metabolism no matter how dirty I talk to it. mine must be broken.

I use one of those taser things the cops use.

Gives me a real boost.

you can alway hook up jumper cables from your mouth to someones stomach..works every time..

Is this an invitation?
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    I don't understand the question.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Skip lunch. then you can divide the breakfast calories between breakfast and lunch. And do some exercise

Exercise, yes. Skip meals, no. It's one meal. No big deal. Skipping meals will set you up to be over hungry for your next meal, possibly leading to over eating. Just carry on as usual, only wiser from your mistake.

sigh....no, this is not true either..

Plenty of people skip meals, have one big meal, two meals and do quite fine with it..

I agree if skipping leads to binging then you should not do this, but that only seems to apply to small number of people..

There is nothing wrong with skipping ocassional meal...
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Do not panic.

I dunno, as hard as I try I can't shock my metabolism no matter how dirty I talk to it. mine must be broken.

Gives me a real boost.

you can alway hook up jumper cables from your mouth to someones stomach..works every time..

Is this an invitation?

why,do you need a shock?
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Do not panic.

Gives me a real boost.

Is this an invitation?

why,do you need a shock?

Once a week, at least.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    That's too bad. And if your macros are "iifiym" and you're small or older, that was probably a days worth of most of em except fat.

Sucks when you find out a comfort food can pretty much wipe out your macros for a day.

But as others have said: it's over. Move on. Your body doesn't reset at midnight. Do good tomorrow and it will never know the difference.
  • gdrmuzak
    gdrmuzak Posts: 103 Member
    Carl's Jr. ...for month now they have several posters in the window advertising a burger that has among other things SIX slices of bacon.

YES...and it is DELICIOUS!!!
  • Seesawboomerang
    Seesawboomerang Posts: 296 Member
    Skip lunch. Exercise. Ignore guilt reflex.

If you're going to splurge, you should at least enjoy it, or what's the point?