2015 Brides

124»

Replies

• Umekochan
    Umekochan Posts: 9 Member
    I started here as I'm getting married in June, 12lb down from Dec 5th so going well but need to keep going. Encouragement very much appreciated!
  • mmredd100
    mmredd100 Posts: 50 Member
    I'm 24 pounds down since starting here in March 14' I have 7.5 months to go with a good 20 pounds to lose but would love to lose the bulk of it by Easter because I'm doing a boudoir shoot for the wedding April 11th! Good luck to everyone and congrats on getting married this year! (or next!)
  • mere521
    mere521 Posts: 9 Member
    10/03/15.... So excited! Need to hunker down n slim/tone up for the dress! It is already bought but Davids said if my dress isn't on sale when I go back for alterations, then they can reorder for free! Hoping for few sizes smaller, tough with bridal sizing though. What about everyone else?

Please add me as friend! Open for motivation!!!
  • Tamois
    Tamois Posts: 64 Member
    Totally dropped of MFP and didn't lose any weight but today I'm back. Been swimming for 2 weeks and lost some weight over the past couple of weeks too. Now time to log, get friends who are also getting married this year and gee each other up. I get married in October this year. Add me as a friend!
  • summmermaria
    summmermaria Posts: 5 Member
    Hi I'm getting married in August. I'm 12lb down since starting again in January. Hoping to loose another 40ish lbs before the wedding.... my dress is already bought (a uk size 10) so lots of motivation!

Add me as a friend xxx
  • I'm having a June wedding this year and would love to lose about 50lbs ......any suggestions?
  • I am getting married on June 20, 2015! My next dress fitting is in April....time to get down to business! Lets do this girls!!
  • CharissaGudknecht
    CharissaGudknecht Posts: 25 Member
    edited February 2015
    I am getting married September 26th 2015 ... only 212 days to go. I have ordered my dress and it is coming in 6 months. Now it is really time to stay focused on my goals. :\ I have 20 to 30 pounds to lose and I want to have awesome arms in my sleeveless wedding dress.

0fbdvpe0l5e6.jpg

Add me as a friend! I am looking for motivation!
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,624 Member
    I am getting married September 26th 2015 ... only 212 days to go. I have ordered my dress and it is coming in 6 months. Now it is really time to stay focused on my goals. :\ I have 20 to 30 pounds to lose and I want to have awesome arms in my sleeveless wedding dress.

0fbdvpe0l5e6.jpg

Add me as a friend! I am looking for motivation!

I love your dress!!!
  • CharissaGudknecht
    CharissaGudknecht Posts: 25 Member
    Thanks!

• Getting married in June. I've lost 30 lbs already but looking to lose another 30.
  • sveade1
    sveade1 Posts: 1
    Getting married May 2015. Started my weight loss (diet + exercise) in December, lost 9.5 pounds so far. My goal is to lose another 8-10 by May! Please add me to help me stay motivated
  • Qns1980
    Qns1980 Posts: 23 Member
    I get married 10/17/15 and I am struggling to get back on track! I would love to lose close to 50lbs before the big day. My dress is a fitted and it shows every curve even in the wrong places! lol

Congrats to all and we can do this!
  • mannymoo5
    mannymoo5 Posts: 7 Member
    I also get Married on October 17th!! We are travelling all the way to florida from the UK for a Holiday and a little wedding ceremony - I would love to loose a stone by then!!!