Novermber in the Hatters: 30 days of 100% effort!

12346»

Replies

• PatriceMG
    PatriceMG Posts: 232 Member
    Things have stalled in my corner of the world. It's cold (for us at 29F) and I don't feel like walking outside and falling on my *kitten* on ice...Plus the dental wok is keeping me eating on only one side of my mouth until I get the stitches out in a few weeks. But it's not keeping me from eating the wrong things. darnit! Since I don't get reminded there are posts on the hatters board, I forget to check in. Looks like things are moving along. Is it too late to get a long island ice tea? Or maybe a hot toddy since it's so cold!
  • cbmcphillips
    cbmcphillips Posts: 801 Member
    Patrice,

Saved you a glass of ice tea.... drink up.... :drinker:
    And here's a cup of hot choc...:drinker:
    And a hot toddy....:drinker:

Carol
  • PatriceMG
    PatriceMG Posts: 232 Member
    That ought to keep me for awhile! Thanks Carol!
  • seehe
    seehe Posts: 946 Member
    turkeygif_zps008689f8.gif

Happy, Happy Thanksgiving Dear Hatters! On this day of thankfulness, I wish to thank all of you for you kindness and support !
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member

exercise.png

I'm just testing this ticker out. It's like posting photos...I'm not sure how...

Hope everyone had a great day...and not too many regrets about those extra trips back for just a bite ,of this and a little more, of that!! ~~`giggles~~
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    Susan , you are such a whiz at those animations... ..I love him, he must have been pardoned!!
  • seehe
    seehe Posts: 946 Member
    Susan , you are such a whiz at those animations... ..I love him, he must have been pardoned!!

Gail- so glad you enjoyed my dancing turkey- lol that he must have been pardoned ????????????

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving ????

~Susan
  • Snooozie
    Snooozie Posts: 3,457 Member
    All that dancing that turkey is doing means there wouldn't be much meat left on the legs to chomp on !! Lol

Hope you all enjoyed a lovely TG!
  • cbmcphillips
    cbmcphillips Posts: 801 Member
    Susan - you always make me giggle. .

BTW Snoopy will be on Monday night - Christmas special. ..

And wizard of oz is on TBS or TNT later today

Have a great day all

Carol
  • kobiemom
    kobiemom Posts: 218 Member
    'Hope all of my American friends are having a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. Happy Hanukkah to all who celebrate. And to my Canadian friends - let me tell you how jealous I am that your Thanksgiving is so much further away from Christmas on the calendar than ours!

Cheryl/Kobie in MD