Body By Vi - 90 Day Challenge

13»

Replies

• jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    I never met anyone who had success with that stuff. One was hospitalized. No details though. Don't be cheap when it comes to nutrition. Shakeology is the only way to go. Do your homework, and you will know.

LOL

Another of his posts:
    My 10 week Challenge is quickly approaching. Deadline to register is Oct. 25th, but why wait!?!? Are you tired of being tired, do you have some unwanted pounds hanging around, you looking to just firm up? NOW is the time! Don't put yourself on the back burner any longer. If I told you that I have exactly what you need to get the results you desire would you be interested?! Absolutely so message me TODAY!

It isn't the "only way to go"...but if I was selling the stuff too, I suppose I'd tell people that.
  • ThatSoundsHard
    ThatSoundsHard Posts: 475 Member
    How are people finding these old accounts with no forums posts? Are they just testing dormant accounts for obvious passwords? So bizarre.

I was thinking along the same lines. What's with all the weight loss product spam posts today?
  • I have never heard of this product. Is it available at Wal-mart? OP, where can i find this? It sounds like just the thing to kick start my metabolism!

Yeah! Where can I find this?

You can only get it form a distributer for about $100 a month.
  • laura0770
    laura0770 Posts: 161 Member
    This stuff is NASTY!!! I bought some a couple years ago, it smells and tastes like packaged cake mix! I mixed some up took one sip ( gagged a couple times) and then gave it all away.I don't have a sweet tooth,but, I guarantee I would have developed one if I would have continued to drink this crap!!!

Stay away!!!