Carb binge after strict keto

124»

Replies

• QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    I had a binge on everything sugary I could find last night after a week and a half of <10g carbs ketogenic diet.

It's the next day and I have probably had about 20g of carbs today, but I feel very nauseous and the more serious one is I feel quite unhinged mentally. I feel like I could just freak out and punch a hole in the wall or something.

When will I feel better? Please help!

You'll feel much better as soon as you stop this silly ketogenic diet. There's a reason your body doesn't want to go into keto, you know.

I was in keto though, went into it really quickly and without any 'flu'. I was fine until I binged.

If you were fine, you wouldn't have binged. Right?
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    The OP posted this at the end of November and hasn't posted anything since then. This is a dead thread.

Dang it! Noobs quite bumping unworthy old threads! LOL
  • patsypooter
    patsypooter Posts: 175 Member
    Instead of focusing on carbs, focus on whole foods. Eat nothing but veggies, meat, fruit and nuts (sparingly). I'm currently on a very strict eating plan thanks to painful IBS issues, but I'm enjoying the weight loss that is coming with it. Try to stay away from starchy vegetables but each as much as you want of leafy greens and colourful veggies. I found I had very bad carb cravings when eating low carb but I have found a moderately low carb diet works great.
  • patsypooter
    patsypooter Posts: 175 Member
    The OP posted this at the end of November and hasn't posted anything since then. This is a dead thread.

Dang it! Noobs quite bumping unworthy old threads! LOL

Oh geez I had no idea. Wish I had seen this before writing up my response, Oh well.