Weight loss with Paleo diet?

13»

Replies

• I have been on Paleo for one month. I was told to start eating this way by my Neurosurgeon (to help with my recovery) because I will be having brain surgery in the near future. The Paleo way of eating is good for someone who would like to remove inflammation in the body and for me more importantly the brain. I started at 176 lbs. I have not counted any calories. I have made muffins, cookies, fudge etc. I have lost 12lbs. I think removing the refined sugar alone has helped me with this weight loss. I can also tell you beyond a shadow of a doubt that the inflammation in my body is going down. I know this because I had quite severe Rosacea on my face when I started eating this way and now my face is very clear and much more olive (which I have not seen in years). I am very pleased with this lifestyle of eating. The first two weeks were difficult learning a new way of living (especially with 2 young children) but it has gotten so much easier. I will have to sustain this lifestyle because I have an incurable neurological disorder but with the pain reduction from this diet it won't be too difficult. :) I recommend this way of eating if it works for you.