Tatoos on females

Replies

• redredfox
    redredfox Posts: 76 Member
    Seriously, why do people find tattoos offensive anyway? Unless the artwork itself is literally offensive, what does it matter if someone has permanent art on them? You either like it or you don't. Why do people care so much? You do you and I will do me. And I don't think that tattoos are becoming a fad... instead, I think that they are becoming more widely accepted and not as 'taboo' and frowned upon.
  • sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    :heart:
  • I love tattoos! I'm gonna get a Tri-Force on my wrist.
  • I love them! I currently have 8, but planning my next one. (People think I'm conservative, but I've got them snowed!) :heart:

love this!!!-exact number as me-looking for a 9th and people have no idea (except in this pic) where most of them are! GO GIRL!!!:heart::drinker: :laugh:
  • Brandi_Allison
    Brandi_Allison Posts: 20 Member
    To each their own! If you don't like them, don't get them. I, however, love them and have many :-) Planning my next one for my birthday in a few weeks...can't wait!
  • RinnyLush
    RinnyLush Posts: 389 Member
    I love 'em! And to each their own, I say. =)

My most recent tattoo was a gift last valentine's day from my boyfriend. I am a burlesque dancer, and absolutely love it. And him. ^_^

Warning: NTAFWKO (Not Totally Appropriate For Work, Kind Of) Hehe.

http://postimg.org/image/5wv8w1z8j/
  • JeniferEverx3
    JeniferEverx3 Posts: 219 Member
    Seriously, why do people find tattoos offensive anyway? Unless the artwork itself is literally offensive, what does it matter if someone has permanent art on them? You either like it or you don't. Why do people care so much? You do you and I will do me. And I don't think that tattoos are becoming a fad... instead, I think that they are becoming more widely accepted and not as 'taboo' and frowned upon.
    This. All of this.
  • ^ Why do men think that women care about their opinions?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH MY GOSH YOU ROCK! but men-so true-we don't give a good gosh damn what you all think...were sexy and we KNOW it:wink::drinker:
  • RinnyLush
    RinnyLush Posts: 389 Member
    I love 'em! And to each their own, I say. =)

My most recent tattoo was a gift last valentine's day from my boyfriend. I am a burlesque dancer, and absolutely love it. And him. ^_^

Warning: NTAFWKO (Not Totally Appropriate For Work, Kind Of) Hehe.

http://postimg.org/image/5wv8w1z8j/

WOOOOH! I hosted it as adult content just in case people found it offensive, but seriously? Those pictures above and below mine are TOTALLY NSFW. =S
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member

Only bad (visible) tattoos matter. If you came in for an interview with a poorly done/stupid tat visible, I've already decided that you don't have good enough judgement to work for me.
  • DebHutton55
    DebHutton55 Posts: 48 Member
    There is nothing feminine about them but a lot of the women (and men) from this generation don't care about women looking feminine. I totally love looking at women who are covered with them, though. I have friends and nieces with them and don't like them. My son has his arms covered with them, like em. Don't like random tat's on women's arms and legs. My sister has one on her back that is cool, sis-in-law has one on upper back that is cool but also has one on her leg that just looks tacky in a dress. Just my opinion and I think that's what people come on here for is opinions. No need to trash people who don't agree with you. Possibly another quality of some in this generation.
  • DebHutton55
    DebHutton55 Posts: 48 Member
    Only bad (visible) tattoos matter. If you came in for an interview with a poorly done/stupid tat visible, I've already decided that you don't have good enough judgement to work for me

This!
  • 9jenn9
    9jenn9 Posts: 309 Member
    I don't like them. They are a total turn off for me.

I have a question though. Many people seem to start getting tats at a young age (teens/20's). When I think about the way my tastes and preferences have changed since I was that age, I wonder how many tattooed people regret getting them after time has passed? Or regret some of them? Would you admit it if you did?

There are very few things(style wise) I adored as a younger person that I still adore . Thank God my permed mullet and shoulder pads weren't permanent enhancements!
  • KevinsCatie
    KevinsCatie Posts: 137 Member
    My mother made me promise her that I would not get any tattoos that showed when i got married or went to church. That being said, I have 2 that are not visible unless I decide to show them, and i plan on get quite a few more. My next is going to be my son as a cartoon monkey!
  • 2Heavy2Long
    2Heavy2Long Posts: 315 Member
    Definitely not going to criticize this woman's tattoo!!! :laugh:

Gun-Tattoos-27.jpg
  • 2Heavy2Long
    2Heavy2Long Posts: 315 Member
    Or this one

tattoos-2_devur_1822.jpg
  • redredfox
    redredfox Posts: 76 Member

Only bad (visible) tattoos matter. If you came in for an interview with a poorly done/stupid tat visible, I've already decided that you don't have good enough judgement to work for me.

I think it unfair to judge someone based off of their poor artwork. Maybe they got it when they were young and were unfortunate/stupid enough to go to a crappy artist (who seemed decent). I WOULD judge them for not having enough common sense to cover up artwork during an interview lol. Don't get me wrong, I have a 1/2 sleeve on one arm and 25% coverage on the other but I wear long sleeves at work because my tattoos exceed regulations set by my employer (but they do give you the option to cover them all if you exceed the limits). As much as I love tattoos, I still love the fact that business owners can set standards as they see fit... even if that means they won't allow tattoos or piercings. If you don't like the rules, find a different job. If you don't like my tattoos, don't look.
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    I love ink! I have 4 and I am contemplating #5. And BTW, I didn't get my first one until I was 30.

Ink is hot as long as it's tasteful and meaningful.

My boyfriend is thinking of getting one, but has yet to decide what and where on his body to put it.
  • HawtinPhoenix
    HawtinPhoenix Posts: 43 Member
    2a6o689.jpg
  • Soccermavrick
    Soccermavrick Posts: 405 Member
    To each their own. Tatoos are not my thing, but in the right place (arm band, ankle, etc..) there is nothing wrong with them. But they are not normally a turn-on for me.