Ripped in 30 Buddies!! Start Nov 20th

2»

Replies

• Wanderer1224
    Wanderer1224 Posts: 57 Member
    am In!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do they have ripped in 30 days online???? thanks :smile:
  • Edaq82
    Edaq82 Posts: 3 Member
    I'm in! I did 30DS and then half of JMBR, but got lazy and haven't done a thing for the past three weeks. Last night I decided to get off my butt and do RI30, so the timing of this group is perfect! Just did week 1, day 2 and I'm sore but feeling great!
  • Sounds like a great idea! I'm in!!! =]
  • ritornare
    ritornare Posts: 42 Member
    I just joined :flowerforyou:
    Finished 30DS on Tuesday and starting RI30 tomorrow!
  • Hi. I just finished Week One Day One and am glad to have found this group. I'm a veteran of 30 Day Shred, which I loved. I only managed 2 goes at Extreme Shed and Shred - hated that one. RI30 seems back to the great formula of 3:2:1 - you know where you are with that.

I even got my husband joining in with 30DS and I think he'll like this one too. I felt great when he ached the next day after, and by then I was used to it!

Good luck everyone.
  • PS I'm probably being really thick but can't see how to join the group?
  • olalola1981
    olalola1981 Posts: 125 Member
    PS I'm probably being really thick but can't see how to join the group?

Hi

I've sent you an invite - hopefully that helps!

Ola
  • leahhugh
    leahhugh Posts: 144 Member
    Hello!! Can I join? I did W1D1 today, so I'd be just a week behind, looking for people doing the same workout as me!
  • MicheleStitches
    MicheleStitches Posts: 306 Member
    Hello!! Can I join? I did W1D1 today, so I'd be just a week behind, looking for people doing the same workout as me!

Sure! jump right in! Some are ahead and some are a little behind, but ALL are welcome! :laugh:

Here is a link to the group where you will find more discussion and support: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/17687-ripped-in-30-nov-dec-13