Something WEIRD that you realized you do....

Options

Replies

• dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    I usually eat the bun of the burger first & then eat the meat & with pizza I usually eat the cheese first.
  • hopefaithlove24
    hopefaithlove24 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I never turn on the light when I go to the bathroom at night. I hate the way the light burns my eyes so I leave it off.

I do this too:) but I always still wipe the toilet seat just in case;)
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options

I had a friend though whose head would shake whenever he ate a sandwich and brought it towards his mouth. It was like he was just so excited for the sub that he couldn't contain it.

This made me laugh. Hahaha

Me too lmao.
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    I run in my sleep...almost like I'm chasing bunnies around...
  • MzLaLa29
    MzLaLa29 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    lol who DOESN"T do that? I'm always trolling everyone's diary
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Any little food, I eat in even numbers and if possible, colour coordinated.

Ex. 2 M&M's, both blue

If it's a bigger food, I make sure each side of my mouth chews and even amount....

I have a lot of weird food quirks...

@Kate, that's how I eat my apples too!

I do this as well. It's quite normal - so I tell myself. :)
  • MzLaLa29
    MzLaLa29 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    parks-and-recreation-sometimes-when-i-poop-andy.gif

LOL! More fiber and water perhaps?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Whenever i open any kind of canned beverage i IMMEDIATELY turn the pop top to the right!! it comes in handy when asked "is this mine of yours?".....just look at the top :-)

that's not weird...that's genius.
  • jpeoples1177
    jpeoples1177 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I tuck my top and bottom lips into my mouth when playing a guitar...but only during the solo. I hate it when people watch me 'cause I can't NOT do it. lol
  • jillianbeeee
    jillianbeeee Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I make a stupid face when putting on mascara and I rub my feet together when I am falling asleep. I have to find a good radio station BEFORE I start driving and I always sing loudly when I drive and sometimes I forget, and sing on the running path with my headphones on. Poor other runners, I sing like crap especially when I am breathing heavy.
  • kenzietate
    kenzietate Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I hate it when the food on my plate touches. I always make sure there is space and I hate when a sauce or gravy runs into the rest of the plate. I also never mix anything on a bite. I only like one thing at a time.

Any colored candy that I eat will be separated by color and eaten in number order either highest to lowest or lowest to highest depending on which flavors I like the least. I always start with those. Also, Smarties do have different flavors. Most people look at me like I am crazy when I say this!

I can always taste when there is food coloring in a food or candy. If that is the predominant flavor like in sprinkles or certain icings I can't eat them.
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I count steps when going up or down stairs. Sometimes I keep counting - from the top of the steps leaving work to my car in the parking lot is usually about 110 steps. My closet organization is precise - shirts are arranged by sleeve length (and sometimes color), pants, skirts, and dresses are hung by length. My kitchen spices MUST always go back in the same spot - I will know if any have been moved! I like even numbers better than odd. If I scratch something on one side of my body, I need to scratch the same spot on the other side.
  • hopefaithlove24
    hopefaithlove24 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I time exactly how long it takes me to get somewhere so next time I leave just in time! --- Church at 9:30, 8 minute drive to church, leave at exactly 9:22---work at 7:30 - 7 minute drive, I leave at 7:23--- Don't try this, it's a terrible habit!
  • jess_erin
    jess_erin Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I can't drink milk from a plastic cup, it can only be from a glass. It's too disgusting otherwise.
    I purse my lips when I'm really trying to concentrate
    I always tilt my head to the right and shrug my shoulders when looking at myself in the mirror.
    Toilet paper always has to come from the top. I'll even change it at another persons house if its wrong.
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    When eating m&ms or skittles, I have to dump the bag out, sort them by color, count each color. Then I will eat the color with the most until it has the same number as the next highest color count. Then I will eat those 2 colors alternately until I have 3 colors all in the same quantity, then eat those 3 colors alternately until I have 4 colors in the same quantity..so on and so forth, until I have the same quantity of each color.
  • Mitzki5
    Mitzki5 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I can't drink milk from a plastic cup, it can only be from a glass. It's too disgusting otherwise.
    I purse my lips when I'm really trying to concentrate
    I always tilt my head to the right and shrug my shoulders when looking at myself in the mirror.
    Toilet paper always has to come from the top. I'll even change it at another persons house if its wrong.

I am total opposite. I have to have milk in plastic cup otherwise it seems slimy to me. I refuse to use glass for milk.
  • JONZ64
    JONZ64 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    When I'm eating, say I have rice, veggies and a pork chop. I will eat all of one thing before starting on another. Like all the rice first. Then all the veggies, then all the pork chop. I never start another food item before finishing the first.

This AND I have to have all of my Money facing the same way in my wallet and descending by denomination, I also won't hand a cashier money that is "out of order" :laugh:
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    apparently I make sound effects when I'm doing tasks... I never notice until someone starts laughing at me
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    I "wiggle" when I eat things that I like. My partner calls it my "happy dance". I like to eat.

I rub my feet together before sleeping. I rub on of them on the couch (or on my partner) when I'm watching TV.
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    Whenever I am eating dinner, I have to turn the plate so the meat is closest to me

That's how it's supposed to be. It's some sort of food etiquette thing my partner learned in culinary school.