what have you eaten today that makes you feel guilty...

12345679»

Replies

• I was pressured into having a deeep fried beef pattie made by my boss...at 9:30 am...=o/
  • Slaintegrl
    Slaintegrl Posts: 239 Member
    Haven't eaten anything yet today (it's now about 10am where I am) and won't be able to eat until after 12 noon. Have to have blood work done today and the only appt I could make was at noon! Boo hiss snarl!!!!! Will probably be famished after the tests and be tempted to eat my coat (or anything else that comes into view) which is why I'll be taking an apple with me to munch on as I return to work. Have a great day everyone!
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,268 Member
    I just ate the last piece of brown betty pie... it was so good. So much for working my butt of at the gym earlier. lol
  • Diet plays an vital role for weight. Follow correct diet plan is one of the things to be consider for weight loss. Everyone is in control of the amount of food he or she consumes each day, so our intake of calories is something we can control. Lifestyle and work habits partially determine how many calories we need each day. Someone whose job involves heavy physical labor will naturally burn more calories in a day than someone who sits at a desk most of the day . For people who do not have jobs that require intense physical activity, exercise or increased physical activity can increase the number of calories burned.

buy green coffee bean extract online