Nov. 26th sign-ins

2»

Replies

• Jagreene62
    Jagreene62 Posts: 4,782 Member
    Did I stay within my calorie budget today? Yes
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Looking good everyone. I'll be thinking about you all tomorrow in our effort to "survive" Thanksgiving. Play with the kids, walk the dog, just get moving and avoid the couch. ;) I wish you all the best!

RIght back at cha....You too girl!! WE WILL SURVIVE!!! :bigsmile:
  • minlyn22
    minlyn22 Posts: 104 Member

Looking good everyone. I'll be thinking about you all tomorrow in our effort to "survive" Thanksgiving. Play with the kids, walk the dog, just get moving and avoid the couch. ;) I wish you all the best!

Haha... Now I have that song stuck in my head.. As long as we know how to track you know we'll be alright... Hey, Hey!
  • Jagreene62
    Jagreene62 Posts: 4,782 Member

Haha... Now I have that song stuck in my head.. As long as we know how to track you know we'll be alright... Hey, Hey!

YES....but can't sing too loud!! The neighbors may call the police!! OUCH!! :laugh:
  • minlyn22
    minlyn22 Posts: 104 Member

YES....but can't sing too loud!! The neighbors may call the police!! OUCH!! :laugh:

lol! I'd scare off the neighborhood cats!
  • Bebubble
    Bebubble Posts: 938 Member
    Date: Nov 26
    Exercised:Yes I did as planned which was a rest day!
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes