Where are my video gamers at?

123457»

Replies

• Currently alpha testing Project Zomboid. My fav recent game is Batman: Arkham Origins and I am looking forward to Witcher 3.
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Well by reading some of the comments, apparently I'm a peasant because any of my gaming is on XBox, and I'm also a newbie to the gaming world as up until my son started getting into gaming, I haven't played video games since Atari.

So, for any of the XBox peeps, I play any of the following, don't judge lol... I'm terrible at them but I enjoy them.

COD Black Ops 2
    COD Ghosts
    COD MW3
    Battlefield 4
    I used to play L4D and L4D2, that's how I got back into gaming with my son, still do from time to time.
    I still play some of the PS2 Lego games lol, yeah I know, but its good mindless gaming when I've got a lot on my mind.

I've started getting into some other games on Steam thanks to my son, the newest one I'm starting to play with is Day Z, but my son is on the computer more often so I don't get to mess around with it.

I tried Skyrim and it isn't my thing, both on XBox and on the PC.

And hey, why not Zumba on Kinect? lol...

Oh yeah, and still have my Wii, can't stand first person shooter games on there so it doesn't get used for more than Netflix Streaming most of the time anymore.

So, anyway, that's where I stand as of now. Please be gentle, I'm new to this world. ;)
  • eh_its_sarah
    eh_its_sarah Posts: 61 Member
    Love video games!
    Recently started WoW and am obsessed.
    Black Ops 1 & 2 on xbox
    MW 2 & 3 xbox
    Ghosts on xbox
    Annd I used to play fable 2 & 3 as well as Minecraft.

Add me! :)
  • dru8376
    dru8376 Posts: 98 Member
    Gamer here as well, PS3...and I swore I replied to this, oh well! :laugh:

Currently, I'm playing GTA V Online. When I'm not, it's Uncharted 3 Online. These are the only two games that I will be online in.

Other games include:

Hitman Absolution, Tomb Raider, The Last of Us (just got the DLC Left Behind), COD, Saints Row (3 was way better than 4), Red Dead Redemption, The Saboteur, Sleeping Dogs and L.A. Noire
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Battlefield 4!!!
  • SOCOLOCO87
    SOCOLOCO87 Posts: 128 Member
    league of legends/ Ash- and battlefield 4 right now. BF4 is on Xbox one.

Never tried WoW, my friend tried to get me into it but have not got the chance yet.

Skyrim, GTA5, dead island etc.

I am very diverse....
  • MarkieMarko
    MarkieMarko Posts: 17 Member
    Gamer for life here : wow, aion, SWTOR, eve, FF series, mass effect, boderlands 1+2, lol, linage 1+2, silk road, diablo 1+2, GTA, COD, dragons dogma to be honest list is endless.

fellow gamers feal free to add =)

curently enjoying ; Kingsroad, hearthstone beta.
  • Marcel182
    Marcel182 Posts: 143 Member
    Gamer here as well, PS3...and I swore I replied to this, oh well! :laugh:

Currently, I'm playing GTA V Online. When I'm not, it's Uncharted 3 Online. These are the only two games that I will be online in.

Other games include:

Hitman Absolution, Tomb Raider, The Last of Us (just got the DLC Left Behind), COD, Saints Row (3 was way better than 4), Red Dead Redemption, The Saboteur, Sleeping Dogs and L.A. Noire

Ah, my man! I feel like we'd get along nicely. Been re-replaying Tomb Raider lately, as well as Far Cry 3. Finished GTA V not too long ago (yeah, took my time with that one). The Last Of Us blew me away. I was obsessed with it, couldn't get it out of my head when I finished it the first time. So glad when they released Left Behind. I just got started on that yesterday.

Red Dead Redemption is a freaking masterpiece and I will never get tired of playing through it. Love the Uncharted games, as well as the Batman : Atham series.

I probably should get out more...

Anyway, MFPers, feel free to add me!
  • dgferguson78
    dgferguson78 Posts: 1 Member
    I love MMOs. I am currently addicted to Gnomoria though!!!
  • Hey, it's nice to meet you. :-) I'm new to MFP. I mainly play Xbox and sometimes PC. Some of my fave games are dead space, gears of war, borderlands, resident evil, skyrim, saints row, ect. Feel free to add me.