Krispy Kreme Cheeseburger - I kid you not.

2»

Replies

• pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Fair food is the best! I am a glutton for those things - if you fry it, I'll probably have to try it.

At my local fairs, we have this booth called Chicken Charlie's, and some of the things they have are fried Oreos (very good), fried avocados (also very good), fried pop tarts (eeh), Krispy Kreme chicken sandwiches, fried twinkie (good), and this year they had fried Klondike bars (OMG delicious).

I guess I just feel like the fair comes around once a year, and you can't live life without enjoying the little things. And sometimes the little things have big calories. Like fried butter (that was so disappointing!).
  • luvmakeup4ever
    luvmakeup4ever Posts: 60 Member
    something told me not to click on this post, because now i want one:(
  • That is the nastiest thing I've ever seen..... Well, its up there. (I watch that Man V Food guy and he takes the cake)

Its not because I'm vegan or health conscious, because if it looked good I garauntee I could tailor it to suit my diet. I just don't even think it resembles food in my opinion. Half a krispy creme can send me into a sugar high like nothing else. I would never even consider 2 plus cheese. OMG, my stomach is literally twisting as I think about it. And all that deep fried stuff makes me gag. I can't even stand the smell of a fair/carnival/circus/concession anything. :sick:
  • rmccully
    rmccully Posts: 319
    That is the nastiest thing I've ever seen..... Well, its up there. (I watch that Man V Food guy and he takes the cake)

Its not because I'm vegan or health conscious, because if it looked good I garauntee I could tailor it to suit my diet. I just don't even think it resembles food in my opinion. Half a krispy creme can send me into a sugar high like nothing else. I would never even consider 2 plus cheese. OMG, my stomach is literally twisting as I think about it. And all that deep fried stuff makes me gag. I can't even stand the smell of a fair/carnival/circus/concession anything. :sick:

I'm with you Holly, nasty
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    That is the nastiest thing I've ever seen..... Well, its up there. (I watch that Man V Food guy and he takes the cake)

LOVE Adam Richman! He's fantastic.

And yeah for the nastiest thing, I'm still voting for fried butter. Here's an article on the (falsely advertised) stuff: http://www.orangecounty.com/articles/fried-6548-fair-deep.html
  • jamesrreed
    jamesrreed Posts: 97 Member
    I'm very interested to see it and the crowd around it tomorrow.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    lol... I saw Paula Deen make that once and I was horrified. I would save my abundance of calories for the deep fried twinkie at the fair. (and the speedway fair, here in Charlotte, actually has deep fried Snickers and Twix bars... never had the cojones for those... even at my biggest... :laugh: )

I had a deep fried Twinkie once at a fair. When I ordered it, the lady asked me "Do you want it chocolate dipped?" I was like "Oh why not, I'm already going off the deep end...dip it!" It was really disgustingly good.
This discussion has been closed.