best beach body program?

2»

Replies

• beastmode_kitty
    beastmode_kitty Posts: 844 Member
    I was doing T25, its a good program, I just found it a bit to repetitive. I went back to strength training and the treadmill.
  • rgugs13
    rgugs13 Posts: 197 Member
    I've done a lot of the Beachbody programs, and if you are really new to exercise P90, Slim in 6, or Turbo Jam would be great starters. Insanity had me almost throwing up when I started (didn't continue past a week!) and I liked Focus T25, but the plyometrics were still really rough, and I was kind of dreading it after the first month. I'm back to Chalean Extreme (also good for beginners) and walking 10,000 steps a day. I finished my first week, and I think I may sub in some Turbo Jam or other cardio workouts for the cardio days and yoga for the restorative day.
  • fricktion
    fricktion Posts: 10
    I've done T25 and the new 21 day fix and the 21 day fix is by far my favorite! I find the workouts intense and the results have been pretty crazy!
  • workout_junkee
    workout_junkee Posts: 473 Member
    I would look into Body Revolution. I have done it, Insanity, Turbo Fire and T25. T25 and Body Revolution are both about 30 minutes which I love and still give results. Turbo Fire was my favorite for cardio but was not a fan of the band workouts. Insanity is tough and IMO not the best option for a first time option. It does not give modifications like the other three I talked about.

All in all it comes down to what type of workout you enjoy. Everyone will give results with a healthy diet and your 100% effort. Good luck!