My nipples hurt! HALP!

13»

Replies

• Amadbro
    Amadbro Posts: 750 Member
    Well you know for future - lube up, go shirtless or come to the dark side where Cardio = Not Even Once

Ooof, that would make hunting, triathlons, and rock climbing very hard.
    Are you manually wrestling your prey? Rockclimbing I can understand... triathlon I am confused about, too.

@Ironanimal Nice crack bro
  • Still_Fluffy
    Still_Fluffy Posts: 341 Member
    I have ran my nipples off more times then I would like to admit. Put some bandaids on them until they heal. I never run for more then an hour with out bandaids on my nips. Once the band aids are on I put body glide over them. For shorter runs I still put body glide on them. SO stock up in bandaids and body glide
  • DaWayne360
    DaWayne360 Posts: 261 Member
    Hate when that happens. Wait til they start bleeding when you run. Seriously! Buy yourself a compression shirt for long runs. I havent had any problems since I started wearing them.
  • Ainar
    Ainar Posts: 858 Member
    Wait til they start bleeding when you run. Seriously!
    Wtf?! Why the hell would I do that?! :noway:
    Super glue and then pinch the skin around them so that they are covered and protected internally. Wash, Rinse and repeat when the glue wears off. That ought to take care of it.
    You want me to get a super glue on my sensitive nipples?! And even inside them, my pores or something?! That stuff doesn't sound too safe... You for real? :huh:
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Well you know for future - lube up, go shirtless or come to the dark side where Cardio = Not Even Once

Ooof, that would make hunting, triathlons, and rock climbing very hard.
    Are you manually wrestling your prey? Rockclimbing I can understand... triathlon I am confused about, too.

@Ironanimal Nice crack bro
    Thanks man.

Wait, wut
  • jeffrodgers1
    jeffrodgers1 Posts: 991 Member
    Nipple caps (yes, they make them)
    Vaseline (they actually give this *kitten* out at some marathons on a little wooden stick and usually a sign that says don't eat this).
    Body Glide
    Tape

For soothing... try some diaper crème.

Next time remember that cotton is rotten and wear something which is easier on the nipples. (DriFit, CoolMax, or other tech fabric)
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    1464986512_928e7eb923.jpg

Rub lotion on it before you end up like Andy.

This same image came to mind. Lol.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    This is a common problem for men who run.

original.0
  • gyno? you on steroids brah?
  • vinniesooner
    vinniesooner Posts: 119 Member
    1464986512_928e7eb923.jpg

Rub lotion on it before you end up like Andy.

This same image came to mind. Lol.

Yep
  • vinniesooner
    vinniesooner Posts: 119 Member
    Don't just assume they're healed and go back out, either. Lesson learned last night. Once they start, they don't heal. Going to Sam's for stash of band aids.
  • JONZ64
    JONZ64 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Get some Body Glide (or something similar. It doesn't have to be that brand. Monistat has an anti-chaffing gel that does the same thing and is like 6 bucks a tube. Basically anything with dimethicone in it) and rub that on your nipples. It will help prevent chaffing. Also, get a running shirt; cotton sucks up too much sweat and gets wet and rubs.

EDIT: ah, you ran in the rain. Get a windbreaker too, haha.

This or bandaids I had the same issue but was allergic to the stick glide stuff so now I use bandaid or medical tape
  • He needs an AI (aromatase inhibitor), maybe some Arimidex or Aromasin should help.
  • PennyM140
    PennyM140 Posts: 423 Member
    I learn so much on this site.
  • FreshKrisKreash
    FreshKrisKreash Posts: 444 Member
    I think you brush burned them somehow against your shirt maybe. That's gotta be one of the worst pains imaginable. :(
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Get 2 spray bottles of cologne....not one...TWO!!! so you can spray them on each one at the same time. Hurry...don't even think about it. You'll thank me later!!!!! GO NOW!!!!
  • bperkins88
    bperkins88 Posts: 357 Member
    i heard applying peanut butter on the left and Jelly on the right makes your nipples feel better