13»

Replies

• Work
  • amaysngrace
    amaysngrace Posts: 742 Member
    Nothing.
  • jackson7478
    jackson7478 Posts: 700 Member
    Nothing special. Just watch a football game that's on tonight then off to bed. Real exciting. haha.
  • Miffylou
    Miffylou Posts: 307 Member
    Already had Christmas Eve over here in Oz. Went to see the lights with family. Then finished wrapping the last off the pressies. Merry Christmas to you all ????????
  • BikerGirlElaine
    BikerGirlElaine Posts: 1,631 Member
    Cooking a ham for dinner, trying to clear the house up so that we can have a few folks over tomorrow. Oh yeah and putting together the living room with the new TV console for our new huge TV (our Christmas gift to ourselves).
  • I hear that!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,865 Member
    We usually have an open house for friends and family and people sorta just come and go throughout the evening and share some wine, posole, tamales, etc. Unfortunately some recent events have put somewhat of a damper on this and we're just going to spend a quiet evening as a family...just the wife and kiddos and watch some Christmas movies, etc. Might let the kiddos open up a present this evening as well. My sister may stop in to say high as well as my dad's wife, but that's about it.
  • Drink until I am in the spirit.

^This.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    drink, maybe go on the front lawn and whack it a bit.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    I'm also watching "It's a wonderful life." LOVE that movie!:love:
  • CynthiaT60
    CynthiaT60 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Figure out what I'm wearing Christmas Day. :bigsmile:

......said no man......ever.

:laugh:
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    I've been sleeping! Had some hot cocoa for the first time in years, though.
  • the_dude00
    the_dude00 Posts: 1,056 Member
    Drink, watch tv
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    drink, maybe go on the front lawn and whack it a bit.

i think it is more appropriate to do that early christmas day afternoon when all the families are out there and the kids are playing with their new toys. I think your whacking could become a new family Christmas tradition for the neighborhood.
  • Stripeness
    Stripeness Posts: 511 Member
    Troll the MFP forums, apparently

Enjoying the total lack of balance in today's food (those drinks were DELICIOUS!)...and doing little projects with STNG playing in the background. We did Christmas last month when my DS was able to get leave, so it's a quiet night.

Bottoms Up!
    :drinker: