How Can Everyone Afford Quest Bars?

1235»

Replies

• Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    I just ordered my first 12 pack from Amazon for $24. My body can't handle 17g of fiber in one sitting (learned this the hard way). So, now I cut them in half and eat one half each day as my post-workout protein recovery. It tides me over while I prepare my next meal, and it helps me stretch one box for 24 days.
    Normally I agree, but quest bars are fine with my body. That said, I average 1-2 a week. Or, on a given day, half before workout half after.
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Is this a serious question? Look on amazon and the actual quest bar site. You can very often get them well under $2.00 a bar. I think they are worth it.
  • booboo68
    booboo68 Posts: 302 Member
    I get them when they're on sale at GNC or Vitamin Shoppe online and shop through MrRebates which allows me to get an additional rebate and most often free shipping. There are lots of ways to get them cheaper if that's what you really want. I love them myself.
  • sportscrazy12
    sportscrazy12 Posts: 2 Member
    I eat one everyday. I'm obsessed with how yummy they are!!! Try getting a job at a place that sells them lol. I work at gnc and they are 2.09 per bar with my discount (rather than 2.99) and they are but 3 get one free. So it's about $18 something for 12 or for a box!!!
  • yoyofighter
    yoyofighter Posts: 323 Member
    I love the white chocolate raspberry and I heat it up. MMMmmmmmm so yummy! I buy them at GNC when they go onsale but I think I am going to buy them online at GNC when on sale with a coupon.
  • I use quest bars to replace my meals, so 2.89 for lunch doesn't seem that much :D
  • SrMaggalicious
    SrMaggalicious Posts: 495 Member
    Replace the Quest bar with a can of tuna and a Snickers bar (not together, obviously). 50% more protein, better taste, less money.

This... times a million. Quest bars are just nasty.

agree...hate the texture....feel like i could caulk my windows for winter with the stuff. have a few left i'm choking down..
  • mdezzy
    mdezzy Posts: 11 Member
    I saw them on Amazon for $21 for the variety box of 12 bars. Still expensive but a little better. If you are a prime member the shipping is free.