Who Amazed Their Family At Christmas!

2»

Replies

• allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,535 Member
    I have lost about 140 pounds and not a single family member made a comment about it ...

I was very surprised *sigh*

My mom/sister always make comments and are very very supportive & proud though

BOOM!

Fireworks.gif

Fireworks.gif

fireworks.gif
  • I've seen family and friends. Everyone has told me how great I look and ask how I've done it. Of course I say watch what I eat and exercise, but mostly MFP. Many have told me I don't need to lose anymore (which hey that's my choice) but many do say it's a lot of work. Well duh, that's why so many people fail at it, they don't go into weight loss with the idea that it will change their lives. I stop and think about how many hours I used to sit around not doing much of anything other than watch TV. Not anymore, I think about how much time I've spend in the gym and how hard that has been. Now, if I could only re-wire my brain each time I reach for that darn cookie, my obesity issues would be resolved. When they tell me I look great, I always say thank you, but I also say that it's been a lot of work that I think I'm worth :) Keep it up,,,,, there will always be haters!
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 924 Member
    I did about 150 "man" push-ups over the course of a couple of hours. They were very impressed.
  • I actually did on Christmas Eve. My aunts and cousins were like: What happened? lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!