For gamers: What are you currently addicted to??

Options
123457»

Replies

• damnit...

I swap...

so I'm working on Borderlands 2 (some day I may actually do more than just tank on it, I call it my FPS practice game as I am SO rusty)

I am also working on L.A. Noire, Arkham Asylum, Prince of Persia: Sands of Time

I have gaming ADHD...it's my squirrel...

I'm also helping my daughter complete her Bioshock 2, and being her number two back up support on Little Big Planet.

I just recently finished Bioshock 1 and 2 (promised myself I would finish arkham and prince of persia before I picked up 3), Uncharted 2 and God of War 1.

I may play too much.
  • CoffeeBugg
    CoffeeBugg Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Playing Hearthstone.

I have been staying away from MMOs for a while because I tend to spend way too much time sitting my duff in front of the computer when I get into them.
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    damnit...

I swap...

so I'm working on Borderlands 2 (some day I may actually do more than just tank on it, I call it my FPS practice game as I am SO rusty)

I'm also helping my daughter complete her Bioshock 2, and being her number two back up support on Little Big Planet.

I just recently finished Bioshock 1 and 2 (promised myself I would finish arkham and prince of persia before I picked up 3), Uncharted 2 and God of War 1.

I may play too much.

OK sweetie.

Get Bioshock Infinite. It is amazing. Don't wait, it is better than anything else you are playing.

I recommend after Arkham Asylum, you get Arkham City. Stop there though, Arkham origins is too much of the same thing and the Joker just isn't the same without Mark Hamill.

Also, go get Dishonored. If you like Bioshock, Arkham, Uncharted.....you will love it.

Any other questions PM me as needed, just make sure I get updated noodz.....for progress.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    7 Days To Die, a voxel world, RPG, FPS, Zombie survival game. Totally hooked. Imagine Minecraft with better graphics, physics, gravity, and zombies.
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Hardcore Only-CoD -Ghosts (but I prefer BO2..Ghosts needs to hurry up with this DLC pack..)
    Borderlands 2

have been considering getting back into WarCraft after a year off and an 7 year addiction..that's probably not a good idea though.:frown:

Ghosts is killing me. Literally. Way too campy. BO2 was so much better. Hopefully this year will be BO3 and they will learn from how bad Ghosts.

I can't believe you play on Hardcore. I think regular play is too campy. Hardcore is ridiculous. Matches are terrible. TDM final scores are like 25 to 20.....because everyone sits in their one corner, never moves, and gets 1 kill......

Rant over.
  • damnit...

I swap...

I may play too much.

OK sweetie.

Get Bioshock Infinite. It is amazing. Don't wait, it is better than anything else you are playing.

I recommend after Arkham Asylum, you get Arkham City. Stop there though, Arkham origins is too much of the same thing and the Joker just isn't the same without Mark Hamill.

Also, go get Dishonored. If you like Bioshock, Arkham, Uncharted.....you will love it.

Any other questions PM me as needed, just make sure I get updated noodz.....for progress.

ok....got it....got it....

whoa wait...let me write that down...Dishonoured....ok

now....oh wait...remove U....not canadian...dishonored...

ok got it...

now...noodz? on their way..

thank YOU BIG BOY...

you saved my life.
  • Sarahndipity30
    Sarahndipity30 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Hardcore Only-CoD -Ghosts (but I prefer BO2..Ghosts needs to hurry up with this DLC pack..)
    Borderlands 2

have been considering getting back into WarCraft after a year off and an 7 year addiction..that's probably not a good idea though.:frown:

Ghosts is killing me. Literally. Way too campy. BO2 was so much better. Hopefully this year will be BO3 and they will learn from how bad Ghosts.

I can't believe you play on Hardcore. I think regular play is too campy. Hardcore is ridiculous. Matches are terrible. TDM final scores are like 25 to 20.....because everyone sits in their one corner, never moves, and gets 1 kill......

Rant over.

Won't play regular because of the campy muther effers who like laying on their bellies, *kitten* up. *shudders*

Hardcore has really been my only style since like WaW. I like that it doesn't take an entire mag to NOT take someone down, only for them to shoot you once in the foot and kill you. PAHLEEEASE.

At least with new DLC..the camping will subside for a weekend..and i can get my rage on.

but yes..I hope something better gets out ASAP. ghosts is pretty terrible, and the only reason im still playing it is because the ladies/gents i clan with are on it.

on the PS3 btw~
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    Gears of War..... We beat Judgement so many times even up to Insane we've gone back to GOW 2 and are redoing the Horde levels. I read they sold all the rights to Microsoft, so we're hopeful they'll continue the franchise with another game now.
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Borderlands 2

Rant over.

Agree on the campy, I played one game of Ghosts where I was literally the ONLY ONE moving on my team, and a guy on the other team, so I stood still and there was NO NOISE, no shots, nothing for almost 5 minutes. It was the first game I left out of boredom.