My 2013 New Year's Resolution led to dropping 180lbs (Pics)

Replies

• MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Very inspiring!

So happy to see someone do things the right way and get results. You are a great example!
  • I really like how you think... and clearly, it worked for you. Stading ovation!!
  • AlanahCFit
    AlanahCFit Posts: 53 Member
    You are a fabulous fabulous man and so generous! Thank you for all that detail, I absolutely love your attitude toward this whole process! Many thanks.
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    vNYiyhk.jpg
  • lynty2
    lynty2 Posts: 48 Member
    Congratulations on your success. I enjoyed reading you article. All the best for your future progress - cheers :flowerforyou:
  • lesley964
    lesley964 Posts: 18 Member
    what an amazing story....you really made me smile when I read it, even before I got to the pics! incredible....checking out some of your links right now!
  • tiggsnanny
    tiggsnanny Posts: 366 Member
    Congratulations, you have worked really hard and you're looking good :smile:
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    Thanks to all for the kind words, friend requests and messages. Did not see the thread taking off like that. :flowerforyou:
  • congrads I have 45kilos to lose and just getting started .........seems like chaos ....but onse I m able to walk...sprained ankle ill add some serious walking
  • I LOVE your nutrition advice. Eat any time you want, eat whatever you want, just in limitations. That's the way to be truly successful! There's no way I am giving up Oreos for the rest of my life. :) Thanks so much for your inspiration and congratulations on the hard work and weight loss!
  • newbeginningsbob
    newbeginningsbob Posts: 25 Member
    Very inspiring! Congratulations and good luck reaching your ultimate goal! :)
  • You should be so proud of yourself :) !!
    Well done!!! ♥♥♥
  • CrazyMidget611
    CrazyMidget611 Posts: 102 Member
    You are simply amazing! So positive! So motivational! And killer results on top of all that?

Like I said...amazing!
  • Jamie22184
    Jamie22184 Posts: 33 Member
    Nicely done! Great progress!
  • HarleyQuinn26
    HarleyQuinn26 Posts: 158 Member
    You are a success story and you have inspired me and I wanted to say thank you for the tips and sharing your story. Keep up the great work!!!
  • asilmegan34
    asilmegan34 Posts: 256 Member
    Wow you look great and I like your down to earth attitude!
  • loosinit42806
    loosinit42806 Posts: 142 Member
    tumblr_m1rkzpHj1n1r6aoq4o1_500_zps2c091f68.gif

You are "The Man"
    Rock on!!!
    I love your attitude! you have come so far! keep on keeping on~!!!
  • kdrayz
    kdrayz Posts: 12
    You rocked 2013! I LOVE you advice.
  • You are an inspiration to us all!
  • AMAZING!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!