PHOTO ONLY SUCCESS STORIES!

Replies

• TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    edited July 2019
    Starting weight 277 lb goal weight 135 lbs. No surgeries, hard core diets or gimmicks just hard work, dedication, staying positive and lots of praying. It works if you do! Feel free to add me as a friend.dje3dtugy7sn.jpg

Amazing....great work!
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    krael65 wrote: »
    I'm 53 years old, and 5'2. My weight has fluctuated my entire life -- I was always the chubby kid growing up. I topped out in college at around 175 lbs. I gradually lost the weight after college once I got into a more structured routine. I've done all sorts of diets - weight watchers, the zone, restriction, just watching what I ate. For several years after college my weight fluctuated between 120-140 lbs. I started back tracking on MFP just over 2 years ago (I recently reached a 2 year streak for logging in :) ).

I couldn't find pictures at my heaviest (non-pregnant!) weight...

Anyway, I've been maintaining my weight now for about a year and half. It feels good!

Wow! I think that it is amazing that your stomach is so nice and flat. It gives us hope that we are not preeminently stretched out of shape after pregnancy
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Starting weight 277 lb goal weight 135 lbs. No surgeries, hard core diets or gimmicks just hard work, dedication, staying positive and lots of praying. It works if you do! Feel free to add me as a friend.

What an inspiration! Not just your pictures but your words too!
  • Hungry_Shopgirl
    Hungry_Shopgirl Posts: 329 Member
    kierrakins wrote: »
    bivcb1pqcrn9.jpg
    71pa64att1iu.jpg
    When I started myfitnesspal vs me now.
    I went from borderline obese to a healthy weight. It took me over a year, but it was worth the hard work!
    The hardest part is going weeks without feeling or seeing a difference in the scale, but powering through and keeping up with your goals will give you a new found strength!
    Height: 5'3.5"
    Starting weight: 169
    Lowest weight: 128
    Currently toning with weight and strength training

Great job! You look great.

Love your polka-dot swimsuit. Where did you buy it?
  • Waynedabeast
    Waynedabeast Posts: 36 Member
    kierrakins wrote: »
    bivcb1pqcrn9.jpg
    71pa64att1iu.jpg
    When I started myfitnesspal vs me now.
    I went from borderline obese to a healthy weight. It took me over a year, but it was worth the hard work!
    The hardest part is going weeks without feeling or seeing a difference in the scale, but powering through and keeping up with your goals will give you a new found strength!
    Height: 5'3.5"
    Starting weight: 169
    Lowest weight: 128
    Currently toning with weight and strength training

Awesome job, looking amazing
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    edited May 2018
    kabinz wrote: »
    ek0513 wrote: »
    6k5r1npokvl6.jpg

Fish got bigger I got smaller.. when I was 35 lbs heavier, I didn't have the energy to fish the way I do now. got to keep those arms strong so I can hold the big fish.

YES!!! Finally, after the longest time creeping this thread, someone who speaks my language! Amazing work on the loss and the fish, thank you for the motivation.

@ek0513 what fish is that in the second pic? I was going to say Marlin but it doesnt have the spear-nose. Looks like it could feed a village
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    jrulo16 wrote: »
    Nov 2014 VS May 2018a511qvcbnzqa.jpeg

Awesome job!
  • dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    jrulo16 wrote: »
    Nov 2014 VS May 2018a511qvcbnzqa.jpeg

Wow! Awesome work!! Also, Totoro!! I love all your Totoro stuff!

• boognish1972
    boognish1972 Posts: 83 Member
    PAFC84 wrote: »
    kabinz wrote: »
    ek0513 wrote: »
    6k5r1npokvl6.jpg

Fish got bigger I got smaller.. when I was 35 lbs heavier, I didn't have the energy to fish the way I do now. got to keep those arms strong so I can hold the big fish.

YES!!! Finally, after the longest time creeping this thread, someone who speaks my language! Amazing work on the loss and the fish, thank you for the motivation.

@ek0513 what fish is that in the second pic? I was going to say Marlin but it doesnt have the spear-nose. Looks like it could feed a village

That is a Northern Pike. Based on the Green Bay jersey, I'm guessing it was caught in Wisconsin.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!