You are currently viewing the message boards in:

PHOTO ONLY SUCCESS STORIES!

Replies

• SandysphatSandysphat Posts: 116Member Member Posts: 116Member Member
    All are awesome 👏🏾
  • bdulanibdulani Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    How did you achieve it? Is it Keto?
  • R_BedardR_Bedard Posts: 73Member Member Posts: 73Member Member
    @lunchboxchuck you look fantastic! How long did your transformation take?
  • lunchboxchucklunchboxchuck Posts: 46Member Member Posts: 46Member Member
    R_Bedard wrote: »
    @lunchboxchuck you look fantastic! How long did your transformation take?

Thank you! It started on Thanksgiving and I've been in maintenance for a couple of months now. I am still recomping and occasionally drop another pound. Now I'm just concentrating on fitness goals.
  • bobsburgersfanbobsburgersfan Posts: 1,591Member Member Posts: 1,591Member Member
    8 month transformation. Feeling more energized now in my 40s compared to how I felt in my 20s! Nutritional timing helped me with quick gains.
    WOW, amazing!!! I would NEVER have guessed from these photos that you are in your 40s. :)
  • MySlimGoalsMySlimGoals Posts: 271Member, Premium Member Posts: 271Member, Premium Member
    poc09va7u6af.jpg
    From 195 to 140.6.

Wow! Amazing transformation and very inspiring for me. Did you follow a particular plan or was it simple calorie tracking on MFP?
  • tams_89tams_89 Posts: 961Member Member Posts: 961Member Member
    Feeling beautiful and confident at my wedding was a success!

2vub0ulr1h7a.jpeg

I’ve also really been noting changes in my face

h37icn96d346.jpeg

Beautiful, that dress is stunning on you 😍
  • Care76Care76 Posts: 554Member Member Posts: 554Member Member
    bdulani wrote: »
    How did you achieve it? Is it Keto?

I'm not sure if you were talking to me or somebody else. I didn't do keto. I just ate my daily allowance and weighed everything that went into my mouth. I walked every day and did/do weights occasionally when I'm not in a lot of pain. lost my first 25+lbs that way. Then I was diagnosed with celiac disease and when I learned about cross contamination (and issues I had with most other grains) and cut gluten out I dropped more weight without trying. I think that's why my stomach was so huge. If I get contaminated even a particle that you can't see I look 8 months pregnant and I'm extremely sick.
  • cerillo_encendidocerillo_encendido Posts: 19Member Member Posts: 19Member Member
    Everyone looks amazing!
    edited August 15
  • cerillo_encendidocerillo_encendido Posts: 19Member Member Posts: 19Member Member
    sa0qbpg1jqsw.jpeg

60lb difference in between both photos and a 10 month difference as well. Let’s gooooo!!!

@FitAddiction9 Awesome work! Looking shredded!! 👍🏼