Calorie Counter

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

PHOTO ONLY SUCCESS STORIES!

Replies

• razaarifsyednewrazaarifsyednew Member Posts: 8 Member Member Posts: 8 Member
    edited May 11
  • dsbooheaddsboohead Member Posts: 1,903 Member Member Posts: 1,903 Member
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    oa2r3rd5r8mw.png
    I'm not done yet! But this is what I look like after reaching my first goal. I still don't really see it in the mirror :). I've lost 20kg/44lbs, and I've got 4kg/8.8lbs left to go.

Very visible, very positive results. I hear what you're saying about self-perception, as I had the same problem - couldn't fully see it in some photos, even, at the time. Same photos, I sure can now. :lol: Your self-perception will eventually adjust and let you fully appreciate this sleeker, fitter-looking woman in the mirror. :)

An amazing transformation!
  • pippo_11pippo_11 Member Posts: 36 Member Member Posts: 36 Member
    Well done everybody! You are doing a tremendous thing :)
  • goatggoatg Member, Premium Posts: 1,401 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,401 Member
    oa2r3rd5r8mw.png
    I'm not done yet! But this is what I look like after reaching my first goal. I still don't really see it in the mirror :). I've lost 20kg/44lbs, and I've got 4kg/8.8lbs left to go.

Trust me, everyone else sees it : )

You look great.
  • innaa1789innaa1789 Member Posts: 18 Member Member Posts: 18 Member
    I “save” some of these pages up to look at when I’m feeling weak or unmotivated.

Same!! It’s so great to look back at all the accomplishments of MFP members 💪🏼